there needs to be more bank space for f2p please reply

donutjunkie

okay this is a serious issue, over christmas we received 9 new items 9! and now most of our banks are full and we need to get rid of some of the things we need but do not need most! i have a yoyo, rubber chicken, zombie head, the 4 hats and 4 scarfs the puppert thingy, the prince outfit which all are novelty items which arent needed but r a bit of fun, thats 14 items man!?

now if im going to keep my elemental tiaras, full rune, fishing gear, food, mining gear, smithing gear, crafting gear, runes i need for telporting, cooking gear and woodcutting stuff I AM IN TROUBLE!

I do want to keep all of these items, because i do use all of them, this isnt just a rant about how f2p gets a lot less bank space then p2p this is an issue of too many holiday events without proper thought about the bank strain

if someone wants to start up a petition they can but what i really think is needed is a hoard of more bank space suggestions to jagex! it seems to work with other things why shouldnt this work too?

give me your thoughts on that please, im a fan of constructive critisism so i dont mind that, but i know that jagex ain't gonna care if we dont tell em whats wrong in numbers!

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

Here's a question. Would anyone be bothered if Jagex just gave everyone unlimited bank space?

My guess is. . . yes. :roll:

Nowadays they complain about not having enough space, if they had unlimited space they would complain about not being able to organize their junk. No matter how good their lot in life is, some people will find something to complain about. As Ipinkus said, f2p is a trial version. Without membership having obvious advantages, noone would want to bacome one. Then where would JAGeX be? you should feel lucky that the f2p world is as good as it is. Some online games have a limited number of free days before you must pay.

Next time think about what it would be like for there to be no f2p. Then complain.

IMO, there have been too many of these posts lately. This is from the most recent one: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=383387

And regarding holiday items, at least the recent ones you seem to be complaining about, can be dropped and forgotten. If you want them back, why simply go to Diango at Draynor to get new ones! The event items you can't do that with, so with those you're just going to have to pick and choose which to keep.

Just live with it and have fun playing the game.[/url]

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

well u might be too stupid to remember but i did say that the novelty items were fun, who said i should get rid of them? why should i have to get rid of them? i know i dont pay to play but at the moment the game isnt that fun to play, therefore i might stop playing, i dont believe jagex needs more members, they are a multi million dollar company, and they should pay more attention to their un paying public, there are many people who play runescape seriously but do not pay, i didnt ask for infinite bank space im only asking for a few more to compensate for the 9 christmas things we got, i dont think we should get infinite bank space because i know we would waste it

edit: i know there has been other forums about this topic but i believe this one is different because i am not complaining about how members get tooo much more than f2p i have given reasons as to WHY we need more bank space

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

oh and also if i was going to PAY to play i sure as hell wouldnt pay to play on runescape i'd get world of warcraft, which is definitely more addictive and fun then a members world in runescape, so in theory if we dont suggest this to jagex that we need more pace then jagex will start losing players and publicity, sorry but i didnt think this should be an edit because this is a new topic im on, i believe there will be more people who agree with me on this, if jagex does what we want we'll be happy and tell people how happy we are, they might decide to play aswell, and tell their friends, and so on, while this is going on jagex is getting more and more members

everyone's happy

PS i dont hate members because they get all this stuff, but i do dislike the fact that we have no spare bank space at all

check out my thread

Ahem? I'm too stupid? Before you start flaming me, I'm f2p. The thing about dropping recent holiday items, is that anytime you want to use them again, you merely have to go to Diango. It's not that long a walk. If need be, use the Draynor bank for fishing and wc, or if you're rcing at water or air altars. Another way -- tele to Falador;it's a short walk from there to Diango. You can't tell me that you spend 100% of your time playing with the toys. If they're the only things keeping you in this game, then why play it?

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

well think about it read my topic and actually understanding it is different if u had understood them u would not have wrote that would you, sorry it wasn't a personal attack i was just angry about having to repeat myself

edit: i dont think that by jagex not really caring about our bank space i should have to go to the tedious task of going back and fourth from diago, why should i? i know i dont play with the toys all the time but its just a boasting right, i go up to my friend and show them my collection of holiday event tokens, and when i look ion my bank i feel that its good that i was THERE to get them pretty long edit eh?

oh and please dont just view the topic cmon give me you're ideas an keep this thread alive

check out my thread

If I can fit everything I need plus random toys in my free player bank, so could you.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

But I do use all my skills. Unless you keep lots of useless stuff like ashes and such, you won't have a problem.

Heck, I even still have room to store quite a bit of PK loot!

And anyways, this game is already free for you; do you seriously think you have a right to ask more?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

look i do all my skills you moron, and guess what i have NO junk in my bank and i still have no space, now if you call all your loot your armour and you skills are woodcutting and ... wel nothing else then thats good for you but saying that my bank is not fool because i have junk is a frigging lie, i repeat again for those who are too stupid (namely) the dude who replied before me) i would not have started this topic if i hadnt been serious

check out my thread

look i do all my skills you moron, and guess what i have NO junk in my bank and i still have no space, now if you call all your loot your armour and you skills are woodcutting and ... wel nothing else then thats good for you but saying that my bank is not fool because i have junk is a frigging lie, i repeat again for those who are too stupid (namely) the dude who replied before me) i would not have started this topic if i hadnt been serious

You're serious? Serious about demanding more from a company that are already giving you their time, effort and server bandwidth for free? I mean, they've given you a game that has a number of challenges (one of which by the way, is managing a limited bank and inventory) that have kept you interested enough to play until your bank is full... you haven't paid a cent (I dare say you haven't clicked through any of the advertising either)... and yet you still think you deserve more?

Get members mate... or quit whinging, up to you.

siganizq4.gif

this has been said soooo many times. get members. or deal with it. your bank is a challenge in the game, wether its hard or easy, it is one. so manage it, you dont get every thing on a silver platter. also dont complain bout the new things, the conclusion is unimaginably simple. just drop them and when you want them again go back to the crate. there you go 9 spots saved, make a b sale thats alot saved, drop any untradeable items or useles keys (use key guide) thats a TON of spots saved, keep only 1 or 2 types of food in ur bank, thats a few saved, cook your food or keep it raw, thats half your food slots saved. see? very easy to manage, dont complain to jagex for giving you a chalenge and not doing your work for you.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Depends on your definition of "junk". I suppose you consider ashes to be valuable items? Or keep the Wooden Shield as a momento of your new days? Maybe a few buckets of milk because they look good in your bank?

And I can tell you I have all the skill tools I need for my current level, all equipment, runes, tiaras, random event toys and such and still have room for PK loot.

If you store things like iron ores, coal ores, gold ores, silver ores plus logs, oak logs, yew logs and other resources in your bank, I shouldn't wonder you won't have space. Don't store resources!

The ignorant always view the wise as ignorants.

Not that I am a wise, but a little saying for you.

~Toxicologist~

Depends on your definition of "junk". I suppose you consider ashes to be valuable items? Or keep the Wooden Shield as a momento of your new days? Maybe a few buckets of milk because they look good in your bank?

And I can tell you I have all the skill tools I need for my current level, all equipment, runes, tiaras, random event toys and such and still have room for PK loot.

If you store things like iron ores, coal ores, gold ores, silver ores plus logs, oak logs, yew logs and other resources in your bank, I shouldn't wonder you won't have space. Don't store resources!

yeah i spose ur right, i keep all kinds in my bank, wooden shields, iron hooks, ants, cornflakes, odly shaped pieces of dust, pink skulls, orange spoons

check out my thread

lmao at this dude. on top of starting the horribly played out topic of begging for more bank space for the billionth time, he's calling ppl moron and being ignorant and arrogant. this is EXACTLY the reason why jagex wont take requests like this seriously.

listen, the bank space in f2p is limited for a very good reason. its an incentive to join members. jagex knew very well why they made free banks so small. its designed that way. they wont give free players bigger banks because it would be shooting their profits in the foot. why would they give free players one more reason to NOT become a member? who runs a business where they DONT want to make money?

think about it next time before you start topics like this. and watch your attititude. it will get you nothing but flames and enemies

ok here's a tip. do you really want to access hundreds of items in your bank while being a free player? join members for 1 month, and follow my guide to going f2p with a full bank. you can actually store about 4-5 times the amount of items as f2p, without creating a second account and illegal drop trading. and once you go back to free playing, youll never have to worry about running out of bank space again, as long as you follow the guidelines. check it out

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

yeah i spose ur right, i keep all kinds in my bank, wooden shields, iron hooks, ants, cornflakes, odly shaped pieces of dust, pink skulls, orange spoons

My, my; you must be very disturbed indeed if you think half of those items you mentioned above exists in the World of Runescape. =)

I bid you farewell for now. May you gain enlightment from the Power of the Giant Leprechaun. Join the Circle of the Leprechauns and save your soul.

PS. In case you don't know, the Circle of the Leprechauns is an Asylum Service.

~Toxicologist~

what the hell? I'm f2p, level 69, and I can store everything I need, including holiday items, on ONE PAGE of my bank. Wile I would welcome more bank space, (indeed, I woud welcome any free update), I myself have no use for more space.

You said this in your first post:

give me your thoughts on that please, im a fan of constructive critisism so i dont mind that,

...and then you move on to this:

well u might be too stupid to remember, ...

Only tattooing "flame me pl0x" on your forehead might be more effective :lol:

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

this has been said soooo many times. get members. or deal with it. your bank is a challenge in the game, wether its hard or easy, it is one. so manage it, you dont get every thing on a silver platter. also dont complain bout the new things, the conclusion is unimaginably simple. just drop them and when you want them again go back to the crate. there you go 9 spots saved, make a b sale thats alot saved, drop any untradeable items or useles keys (use key guide) thats a TON of spots saved, keep only 1 or 2 types of food in ur bank, thats a few saved, cook your food or keep it raw, thats half your food slots saved. see? very easy to manage, dont complain to jagex for giving you a chalenge and not doing your work for you.

Im a member and I still have to deal with the tiny bank problem when I play f2p servers. I still have to switch to members, wait, log in, bank items, log out, switch back, wait, and log in just to get that one. I dont really see how the "get members" argument holds water.

Id like to see you try to manage the f2p bank with your "member objects".

Tetsuya.png

Don't complain about bank space. There's plenty for free players. F2- doesn't have as many items as the P2P people, therefore you don't need more space. If all else fails, sell some stuff and if you need it again, buy it back for the same price.

Members switching to free is your own problem. We are dealing solely on free players here.

~Toxicologist~

hmm, i would manage my member bank if i were f2p quite easily... first of all i'd like to say my bank is barely over f2p size bank with junk to spare. second of all if you were member and went f2p there is a soloution depending on what your going to do: (1) if your going back to member, simply play another game until you get your members back, or simply dont use your bank, just for food, no pking till members. (2) if your back and permanately to f2p you come to the obvious conclusion of throwing your members items away, yup thats right, throw it away, it has no use at ALL for the rest of your runescape playing from no won, get rid of it, it is no junk. if it has value, ask a friend to sell it for you on a member world (pick a VERY trustfull friend). another problem solved :wink:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I propose that all future "bank space issues" posts need to be accompanied by screenshots of the poster's bank - thereby giving the rest of the community the ability to let the poster know what items they can safely get rid of.

siganizq4.gif