there needs to be more bank space for f2p please reply

donutjunkie

phillip, tetsu, toxic: see the post i made about going to f2p with a full bank of members items. the link is in my sig. its in the general p2p section of the forum. you'll never have to worry about limited bank size even if you cancel your membership. its what i did, and i posted a bank pic and full guide explining how its done

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Can't everybody quit their yapping about F2P compared to P2P?

I'm F2P and I think everybody's getting a fair deal. Members get

more bank space because they pay. F2P's don't get as much bank

space because they don't pay. It's as simple as that.

Jagex are very kind because they give people the option to play

for free and they give you a good deal for noting in return. I

don't have anything to complain about, I'm F2P and I enjoy it.

Oh and congratulations on making yet another 'F2P is getting a

hard deal' post.

Touche.

atleast have another slot for putting in stuff like prince outfit and holiday items ive ran outta bank space so many times that they should have u have to pay like 100k for another bank accnt with 2 times more space than the 1 u start with

thenoobstats1uq1.png

all f2p stats...My stats go up so not accurate :P

JAGeX already has added slots to make up for event items,when they had come out a few months ago. And how would making one pay 100k for a better bank help JAGeX? 100k is fairly easy to come up with, and JAGeX wouldn't get any real money for the extra space they would give out. RS gives plenty of opportunity for a free game, so don't complain if you don't want to pay for members.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

Hey poster, I demand a screenshot of your bank so we can see exactly what you store in it. We may be able to help you sort out junk.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

This is a very good suggestion! Jagex should allow more items inside your bank. Most of the people I know wish the same thing, you might get loads of new items. And you have no where to place them in. It is unsafe to go into the wilderness or try to raise your attack points while holding those items. I agree. 8)

get rid of the extra items its simple as that or..... become a member but as you have said you Play WoW go back to playing WoW if Runescape annoys you

I'm a member and i got rid of the extra toys and scarves.Why?Because i do not need them atm

Yes it did slightly annoy me when i was f2p but you see the key word(s)F2P you dont support JaGeX so why should they support you even more then now?

Last thing the reason they are adding all of these extra items is because they want you to pay them for the extra bank space

And i would like to see a bank pic of yours(without you editing all the useless stuff out)

kill3r_c0w.png

When I was a f2p (a bit ago) I had enough space for almost everything. Sure, once in a while I had to drop that hammer I could buy for 1 gp, of that Chef Hat I didn't really need as I never went to the cooking guild anymore, but I managed to have some spaces left there. Did it annoy me? Sure it did. But then I talked my dad into letting me use his credit card and was happy ever after

So, I'm 100% sure we could help you with your bank if you need it that bad.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

And this goes for all of those thinking about starting a thread on complaining about lack of space, paste a picture of your bank here:

• Help & Advice:

http://forum.tip.it/viewforum.php?f=12

Let the people of Tip.It help you arrange your bank.

If you dont know how to post images, go here:

• Media Discussion:

http://forum.tip.it/viewforum.php?f=16

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png