Music sites

Peter

I thought I'd share these. If you like finding new music and exploring like I do, here are a couple of good sites:

Pandora - Really cool because you can type in an artist you like and it will let you listen to other things that it finds similar. At least it's a good online radio.

LivePlasma - Crates a map of artists similar to whatever you type in and gives relevence. Cool but not as good as Pandora. I always go from here to iTunes and listen to the 30 second preview of whatever artist is similar to whomever I typed in.

Feel free to add to the list.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Last.fm is amazing. Its really worth it for the subscription if you can afford it for all the extra features you get ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

launch.com

Fully customizable internet radio and a bunch of music video's for your viewing pleasure.

the only reason i use launch is because as i have sbc(at&t whatever they call themselves now) yahoo dsl, and its free.

launch is THE worst internet radio i have ever found... yes its customizable but only if you rate like 9123841231287824987987.34 bands. it assumes if you like classic rock that you automatically like any band that some idiot classified as classic rock. most of them suck. i finally have mine to where it very rarely plays something i dont like, but it took forever

i like purevolume.com, but its not internet radio its just streaming mp3s that individual bands put up

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

launch.com

Fully customizable internet radio and a bunch of music video's for your viewing pleasure.

the only reason i use launch is because as i have sbc(at&t whatever they call themselves now) yahoo dsl, and its free.

launch is THE worst internet radio i have ever found... yes its customizable but only if you rate like 9123841231287824987987.34 bands. it assumes if you like classic rock that you automatically like any band that some idiot classified as classic rock. most of them suck. i finally have mine to where it very rarely plays something i dont like, but it took forever

i like purevolume.com, but its not internet radio its just streaming mp3s that individual bands put up

Yah I used to listen to it a bunch.. I have since moved on. It really isn't the greatest, but it was free, so I couldn't complain too much.

http://www.meltcore.com

Please don't take this is as self-promotion. Yes, I do run the site and it's fairly new. But our objective is to promote bands no matter of their mainstream status and expose people to new types of music. Expect atleast 2 updates a week once we get moving.[/url]