It's Super Effective!

Helo I am high lvl player ahappysekker you may remeber me from bondos godfight wars. Well is ok now because I am do dongonooring and am get giant silver storm hammer to smash great general groodor in tiny head (it a bit like turnip)

But today I am discovering ultimate bad guy

I go to orange juice rock man home and am join their fight club but only kill big sparkle lizard and not nice fire dog for two hour (omg so many broad bolt). I not bring fish to increas my efficiency profit per hour (idk what this is) so spend lot of time sitting down to heal hp but whatever I was getting to part about red spiky angry stomp wolf and ooooooooomg he is so broken I am pray wolf but he is hit sooooooooo high and crush me like I am small out of place pony.

Pls help me jiglox. Big spike wolf is so great lvl omg 702 I man not enough player level at 138 ffs how is this even fair idk how design this but I think it stupid

So pls gibe me sparkle cape or I am cry and write complaint form.

Support. we pay we say

riot w66 give happyderperbunyip sporkle cape

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Maybe there's something armoured enough it won't feel them. Second stage KQ?

Perhaps the Bulwark Beast or Runebound Behemoth?

TzTok-Dill or TokHaar-Dill

And no, there is a specific list of tags. I think the EP made the tag list actually.

Yes. They were made near the end of my time on the EP.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Maybe there's something armoured enough it won't feel them. Second stage KQ?

Perhaps the Bulwark Beast or Runebound Behemoth?

TzTok-Dill or TokHaar-Dill

And no, there is a specific list of tags. I think the EP made the tag list actually.

Yes. They were made near the end of my time on the EP.

And you didn't think of 18+ as a tag? D=

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

lolwat

Seconded.

Someone PM an admin and ask for a NSFW tag. :lol:

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

On a related note, you probably don't want to be seen looking at this cracked article at work.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-pop-culture-icons-nobody-admits-they-were-attracted-to/

Seems REALLY appropriate for ISE tho.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Saved from page 2. Needs moar posts.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Page 689?

Page 689.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

it would seem to be the case, lad

Then we need to get through 11 more pages to get to page 700.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

poor 9

LOL LTK MADE A FUNNY

Ikr

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I almost got 400k strength experience today.... Not bad. I also got 4 Shards of Armadyl, two clue scrolls (willow comps as usual), and about 2m cash from tasks/clues.

Why I don't do clues.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I got a third comp bow this evening lol. Also... This video is lolworthy. #1 is priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSvqPIwdkQo

LMFAO I LOST MY LOOT

I liked #8.

Lawl? Ahahaha... oh I am the worst rusher in the world.

I. LOST. MY. LOOT.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png