It's Super Effective!

Ohi its you again Loving Brah.

Ohai. That account is banned, and I've essentially given up on it for good.

I need to get P2P so I can have a name-change... Silenti Etc is freaking stupid. Haha.

Defeated the Elite Four. Shauntal and Grimsley were fairly easy, Marshal was trolling, and Caitlin was in between.

Now into the Castle, home base to Team PETA Plasma. Yeah, N and Ghetsis are all that is left, and not looking forward to the latter.

I went through the whole game primarily relying on my starter. I picked up a few higher leveled pokemon near the end but didn't bother training them at all.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I pretty much raged and left to start grinding. It is rather annoying I have to be lucky to even get a chance to hit his Hydreigon (which either comes up after his Cofagrigus or is the fourth to show up). Needless to say, there is someone I personally experienced to be more troublesome than Whitney (I haven't played Gen IV yet) putting me to the point I need to go off somewhere to train for a long while.

i ditched my starter ASAP lol theres better pokemon for whatever role you could want it to fill

• Like 1

Tried Battle Subway because I am rather bored. Hard to give an exact opinion given the odd nature, but I like it for distraction purposes...

Oh, Vezon. Funny you said that because my Darmanitan did learn Superpower recently. Now for the matter of making it suitable to hit Hyderpgon first. While on topic, Darmanitan, Excadrill, and Scrafty have a special place in my heart. Lilligant too, but that is to not be called sexist (even though I know my Scrafty is a girl while forgetting what Excadrill was because it was kicking too much ass).

Anybody's opinion on Eelektross? I have in lying around in my PC (I didn't even know how rare getting one on the regular floor of Chargestone was until I checked up its encounter rate) and was thinking of making a use of the thing, but unsure. It could be handy given it essentially has no weaknesses and appears flexible.

Thanks to some boosters, Darmanitan made Ghetsis' Hydreigon his [bleep]. After that, the rest of the battle was fairly easy and some of his mons didn't get a chance to fight back. The ending of that story really was saddening though.

Personally, I think our character and Cheren should have given Ghetsis a physical beatdown after defeating him, for having an annoying Hydreigon and being a complete monster. Anyways, onto harpying up Unova once more to rid Team Plasma (establishing Team Harpy).

In my case, I didn't know better and overkilled a bit. To be honest, I don't really need it except for BW2 where it apparently is far more useful.

At least I left the chasm with a few mons, such as Ditto. Was thinking of looking up breeding since it looks fun figuring it out.

Is Kyurem worth catching? Cause I sorta KO'd it on accident while I was looting and CBB to shut off and restart from last save point.

Then again, maybe I was too cool for it.

icwutudidther

Is Kyurem worth catching? Cause I sorta KO'd it on accident while I was looting and CBB to shut off and restart from last save point.

Then again, maybe I was too cool for it.

icwutudidther

Actually, I didn't intend on that one. :lol:

Before I challenge the Elite Four (properly), going to screw around and tinker with every mon I find and such. It's this curiosity perking that seems to be the most fun bit.

i got a strange rocket launcher on tf2 amg

time to rack up da k1lls

The only people left playing brawl are trolls that just play on the temple stage to [Harpy] me off. -.-

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]