It's Super Effective!

Kalei Fenrak?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Mfw I just had a pirate related dream. (Sorta)

[hide=For those who will read, writing for future reference, and so I can tell others]

It started with me and (most of) my school year on a boat, people suddenly start disapearing (Interestly, people I don't like vanished first. :lol:) Eventually, someone yells "Pirates!" but she then disappeared, then it suddenly went black for a second, I wake up (in the dream) there was just me and my 3 closest friends left, then I woke up irl. :wall:[/hide]

That was strange.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Strange o.O

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

allow me to interpret

you best start believing in ghost stories...

BECAUSE YOURE IN ONE

deadmentellnotales.jpg

:ohnoes:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

I just fixed my room mates computer for him, and I don't even get a "thank you" or an opportunity to play TF2. He just went back to watching shitty ass Runescape bank videos and Minecraft videos...... Ungrateful bastard.

TZEVa.png

Who's that logging in just as I finish kiln? ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Yea, plus it's only my second week back to work after being on workers comp. They're going to be all like "Robyn Who?" and then I'll have no job because I'm never there :thumbdown:

Posts this ^^^^.

Goes to work 3 days later.

Gets laid off.

<_<

O hi, I'm starting a harpy psychic hotline.

$50/prediction

kthx.

Guess who's back!?!?

*waits for applause*

*no one noticed he was gone*

*walks away sadly*

PS am I still a harpy?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Guess who's back!?!?

*waits for applause*

*no one noticed he was gone*

*walks away sadly*

PS am I still a harpy?

Once a harpy always a harpy. There's no escape tbh.

And thanks guys <3:

It's not that big of deal (well it is money-wise considering that besides myself I have a cat, a dog, and a 17 year old that eats like a small village to feed :P)

I've got an interview tomorrow with a guy who helps tradespeople get work, so I will go to that and hopefully he can help. I'll also hit up all my old contacts from my last job and hand out resumes to all the welding places I know of around here. I'm sure something will come up. I know it will all work out. And I know this because if it didn't then the universe wouldn't be able to screw me over with more bad luck if I'm not having anymore good luck :rolleyes:

I'm giving myself this week to look for welding-related work, and if nothing comes from that I'll go back to the temp agency I worked for when I first moved out here. That way I'll have a source of income, plus working there often leads to employment if you are a hard enough worker.

Actually.... I noticed that you were gone.

As far as Harpies go, we toned all of that bullshit down.

Also, where did K4lyan go?

Good to know I was missed. Also good to know we aren't shoving our harpiness in everyones faces. Where's ambler at?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Wait what, you're a mother? :blink:

Yes. I'm 21 and I have a 17 year old daughter. :lol: Lol, my younger sister lives with me because it wasn't in her best interests to be living with my our mom who is pretty much a waste of skin :thumbdown:

Actually.... I noticed that you were gone.

As far as Harpies go, we toned all of that bullshit down.

Also, where did K4lyan go?

Good to know I was missed. Also good to know we aren't shoving our harpiness in everyones faces. Where's ambler at?

Probably sleeping at this time.