It's Super Effective!

I've already figured out the schedule for my entire spring break:

-Sleep

-Runescape

-Repeat

ftfy

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

When you're unemployed, it's Spring Break everyday, just without the vacation and fun.

I disagree. I can have fun even while unemployed. I'm always having fun! :mrgreen:

When you're unemployed, it's Spring Break everyday, just without the vacation and fun.

I disagree. I can have fun even while unemployed. I'm always having fun! :mrgreen:

I'm a 3-hour walk from town and cannot contact my friends easily. My family pisses me off more than amuses me because they're complete idiots. "Fun" doesn't even exist for me anymore. :mellow:

I'm a 3-hour walk from town and cannot contact my friends easily. My family pisses me off more than amuses me because they're complete idiots. "Fun" doesn't even exist for me anymore. :mellow:

Aww, I don't believe that. There is always fun to be had. I have a roommate who I have come to pretty well hate. And I only have one friend who I don't really hang out with, just walk dogs with when he has the time. So I don't really like being at home and don't really go out and do anything. Yet I still have fun! Though I am easily excitable but the smallest things, so that might help a bit :lol:

Aww, I don't believe that. There is always fun to be had. I have a roommate who I have come to pretty well hate. And I only have one friend who I don't really hang out with, just walk dogs with when he has the time. So I don't really like being at home and don't really go out and do anything. Yet I still have fun! Though I am easily excitable but the smallest things, so that might help a bit :lol:

Let me give you a picture: Everyone that lives in my area find me the oddball because my ideas and personality are almost a 180 degree contrast to their's, all my friends live at least a 10 mile distance from me, and I get bored really easily.

[Harpy] my sleeping pattern sucks. Go to bed at midnight, wake up at 6, parental raging ensues if I'm out of bed before seven. Why can't I stay asleep until 10 like most teenagers? :wall:

Unrant: Book I've waited a year for just downloaded onto my kindle! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Let me give you a picture: Everyone that lives in my area find me the oddball because my ideas and personality are almost a 180 degree contrast to their's, all my friends live at least a 10 mile distance from me, and I get bored really easily.

Well I really think it's more just how to think of things. I don't think you really need to have friends right with you in order to have fun. Though it certainly doesn't hurt and I won't argue with that. I've never really had all that much for friends, and some pretty bad experiences with not getting along with people actually, but I think that if you want to have fun then it's just something you can do. Just like even when life sucks you can just know it's going to be fine either way. Guess it's more of a personal perspective thing? Don't think I can make you have fun over the internet :P

Unless hearing about how the universe likes to pick on me would help cheer you up, because I know laughing at other peoples misfortunes is usually a sure fire way to cheer me up :thumbup: I'm probably going off for the night though, but if I can do anything to help let me know :)

[Harpy] my sleeping pattern sucks. Go to bed at midnight, wake up at 6, parental raging ensues if I'm out of bed before seven. Why can't I stay asleep until 10 like most teenagers? :wall:

That totally blows dude.

What's DG

It is where you find 5 random people, and you run around a predetermined set of rooms with a bunch of monsters inside. Essentially, you just hope you don't die too many times and your team doesn't ragequit.

What's DG

It is where you find 4 random people, and you run around a predetermined set of rooms with a bunch of monsters inside. Essentially, you just hope you don't die too many times and your team doesn't ragequit.

Or suck. Also, fixed that for you.

That totally blows dude.

Indeed. Over a years wait for a book? :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

That totally blows dude.

Indeed. Over a years wait for a book? :sad:

What book?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword