ELLO HARPIES. I HAVE RETURNED

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RECCCIIIIII <3333

<3: Yayz

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

id like to know this as well

Overpopulation. I'm stressed as [bleep]. I even had to take a smoke break while practicing my speech. (I only smoke when I'm stressed)

I don't know why I'm so damn stressed because if I get a C- on it, I still get a B overall grade on it for meeting my outline requirements.

reference A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift.

use it as satirical comic relief. itll help you calm down and make the audience more focused because of luls

say something like, oh professions throughout the ages have tried to tackle this problem in various says, for example Swift says....

thats what i would do anyways

use it as satirical comic relief. itll help you calm down and make the audience more focused because of luls

say something like, oh professions throughout the ages have tried to tackle this problem in various says, for example Swift says....

No. I'm not allowed to do that. I talked about putting that in there, and my teacher said no.

EAT ALL THE BABIES!

Solve the world's problems by getting the hungry to eat the homeless :thumbsup:

How much can they expect out of you anyway, seeing that Overpopulation is still a problem today anyway?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Better yet, use sports stadiums as a venue for fights between the homeless and hungry. Winner eats the loser. Charge admission and you'll be able to solve the US's debt issues as well :twisted:

Damn. It's perfect!

No. I'm not allowed to do that. I talked about putting that in there, and my teacher said no.

EAT ALL THE BABIES!

not even as a joke? D:

also in economics this year we had to create a plan for this one impoverished native american reservation. me and my friend created a full-length and very detailed plan that more or less was this:

>build a coliseum

>???

>profit!

my teacher was assumed lol

zaaps owes me five dollars

wut y

Better yet, use sports stadiums as a venue for fights between the homeless and hungry. Winner eats the loser. Charge admission and you'll be able to solve the US's debt issues as well :twisted:

Damn. It's perfect!

Too perfect. Too bad humans hate perfect ideas, especially when it solves problems.

Alg '12.

Agreed. Dibs on VP.

Seriously, I am pretty much for making society socially Darwinist and brutal if it solves overpopulation issues. Overpopulation cannot be solved with things like "just plant more, share the food, etc". No, seven billion is WAY MORE than enough for this planet and a drop to 4.5-5 billion is ideal at best. Unfortunately, people don't like extreme things like these because it would focus on dealing with the problem groups first in order to keep humankind prospering, and they feel they might be on that list.

But that is one poster's opinion. I really am willing to toss morals out of the window if it means getting harsh and swift on solving an issue. Unless you can magically Terra-form Mars and get there easily, I find any solution that avoids something crucial to keep their honor and morality intact a joke. :|

Lokie, you should read "A Modest Proposal" if you never have. You'd like it.

i second this

also wtf i was going to break my hood for prim plate bind today...but somehow i broke blood neck instead???

i swear to [bleep]ing god i clicked the hood. wtf

shitgame brb quitting

I doubt my library would have it since they don't have Lovecraft or anything too interesting. I will be sure to check it out some time.

I doubt my library would have it since they don't have Lovecraft or anything too interesting. I will be sure to check it out some time.

No No. It is just a 3 page article that you can read online.