It's Super Effective!

Is financial aid available?

no but we generously and liberally award out hundreds of scholarships including "biggest [bleep]" "nodest nodesweeper" and "best impression of zaaps"

The funeral was good today. I saw a few people that I haven't seen in a long time.

My coach passed away last summer and I met a ton of new and interesting people at his benefit.

RC_is_Fun-0bat.png

Just thought I would repost this.

So, this implies LTK either sucks at RC or sucks at catching up.

Nah, my little brobot is superior.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Back in my day you had to run law runes to level up your runecrafting. You depended on others, meaning you held conversations with people, to advance yourself from the competition.

This runespan crap is like cheating.

That being said, I logged into RS for the first time in like years the other day. Everything looks so...weird now.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

RC_is_Fun-0bat.png

<3:

Just got 86 rc a few minutes ago.

70b0c3fc9b.png

RC_is_Fun-0bat.png

:sad:

I've been very busy the past few days actually.

Oh and my volleyball season just ended today.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Anyone know how to make your DS connect to your router? It keeps telling me that it can't get an IP address from my router. Is there a setting on my router that is cockblocking my DS?

Anyone know how to make your DS connect to your router? It keeps telling me that it can't get an IP address from my router. Is there a setting on my router that is cockblocking my DS?

That's a question for Ambler

gt pls

I know that smoking kills, but I didn't know that it would come so soon. I damn near passed out when I took too big of a draw of this cigar my friend bought me. After I started to breathe again, I started to hyperventilate, so I got a plastic bag and put my head inside until I started to suffocate again. It stopped my hyperventilation, and I stubbed my toe real badly while playing laser tag.

Overall, pretty good night. :thumbup:

(not sarcasm)

[bleep]...i got hacked..lol

at the same time as my facebook and google accounts too. apparently from around London.

brb waiting game

i mean i gotta get it back eventually.

main problem is that my email was hacked too. thats a [bleep] to get back since i gotta contact yahoo support directly in my case and atm theyre all like SORRY PROBLEM ON OUR END TRY AGAIN LATER HERP DERP

no i remember liking your photo on fb lol. this was sometime earlier, past 12 AM EST but before 8 AM EST

from gmail records it seems everything was hacked around 4 AM

ya that was me.

scratch previous statement my gmail email was lost around 1:40 AM. not sure when my yahoo one was.

So you don't have access to anything at the moment? Augh.

Wonder how they got hold of passwords or whatever, or whether you were recovered somehow >.<

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

my theory. they got hold of my first gmail account, used it to access my second gmail account. which they can use to log into facebook and then hack RS. idk how my yahoo account works into that though.

atm i have both gmails back and facebook. waiting on jagex to respond and yahoo support to respond.

except every time i try to send yahoo the support form it goes all like

Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.Sorry, there was an error on our end. Please try again later.

[bleep]ing yahoo...