It's Super Effective!

Become a pokémon trainer obv.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Just don't pick Tepig. Ever.

Also, I got my Fire Cape back.

I had zero intention of ever picking that one. Curious, what Unova starter did you pick when you played?

On my first play through it was Tegpig. ;-; I didn't know jackshit about gen 5 when I got the game.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Umm... Darumaka and Darmanitan are common pokemon, and they outclass him in movepool, typing, and speed/attack. I personally prefer Snivy/Jarooda as a B/W Nuzloke starter since it gets moves that lower accuracy and they get recovery moves in the form of mega/giga drain.

I actually just realized this, but the reason starter pokemon generally suck dick in competitive is because they are good all around stats. Unfortunately this means that they are usually outshined in EVERY role that they could possibly fill. The few that are used have something that makes them stand out.... Wartortle/Blastoise gets Rapid Spin, Blaziken gets Speed Boost, Venasaur gets Chlorophyll, Infernape gets one hell of a movepool including Flare Blitz and Close Combat. Empoleon and Swampert are also used as bulky phasers due to their typing, but the rest of the starters are extremely lacking.

Umm... Darumaka and Darmanitan are common pokemon, and they outclass him in movepool, typing, and speed/attack. I personally prefer Snivy/Jarooda as a B/W Nuzloke starter since it gets moves that lower accuracy and they get recovery moves in the form of mega/giga drain.

Would you believe that I didn't end up with a Darmanitan (If I had Darumaka, it died to a lucky crit), and that Emboar was one of the only survivors in the end? :razz:

Would you believe that I didn't end up with a Darmanitan (If I had Darumaka, it died to a lucky crit), and that Emboar was one of the only survivors in the end? :razz:

One of the things I've found to be invaluable are Battle Items. Just use the anti-crit item, and then start using those items until you can get +3 in speed and attack/special. This makes those elite 4 guys so much easier.

One of the things I've found to be invaluable are Battle Items. Just use the anti-crit item, and then start using those items until you can get +3 in speed and attack/special. This makes those elite 4 guys so much easier.

real men play nuzlocke with no main bag items (TM/HMs, Pokeballs and Key Items only). thats always how i have done it. sometimes i let myself use curing items out of battle if it would mean that i only save time going to the pokemon center and don't make the game easier (eg. trainers or wild pokemon en route to center or pokemon is poisoned) but thats the only time i bend the rules

real men play nuzlocke with no main bag items (TM/HMs, Pokeballs and Key Items only). thats always how i have done it. sometimes i let myself use curing items out of battle if it would mean that i only save time going to the pokemon center and don't make the game easier (eg. trainers or wild pokemon en route to center or pokemon is poisoned) but thats the only time i bend the rules

Playing by the rules would require you to not use Pokecenters, leveling your pokemon above the gym leaders pokemon, and not using items outside of battle.

Engineer ALLL day, points like WAT. lol jk it was all in the teleporter. mine racked up 130+ teles that game but i died after like 73 so i only got 44 points (sentry had some kills and i healed like 2k). dumb teammate told me to move it forward into a heavy/medic pair lol whoops.

and now my bar graphs look weird.

ScreenShot2012-07-16at102159PM.png