It's Super Effective!

i dont wanna waste all my money on bosshunting tho and outside of that RS is just boring for me. even bossing gets boring unless im with a team of friends and that doesnt happen often enough to really justify paying to play the game.

when me and my friend make new accs those we'll see how things go. and if combat update is good i might buy membs again for the hell of it.

2nd time in a row I am not caring about renewing my members. This time, it's to get money together for a game.

That, and RuneScape is kinda boring.

Steam sale.

^

Portal 2 for $5 better get it

what i just bought for under $25

Portal 2

Star Wars: KOTR

Crusader Kings II

Binding of Issac + Silence of the Lamb bundle

getting a macbook pro for school tomorrow. willing to spend a lil more in games if theyre good, but preferably mac-compatiable. if its really good and its not on the mac, i can always play it with boot camp but thats annoying. so...suggestions?

what i just bought for under $25

Portal 2

Star Wars: KOTR

Crusader Kings II

Binding of Issac + Silence of the Lamb bundle

getting a macbook pro for school tomorrow. willing to spend a lil more in games if theyre good, but preferably mac-compatiable. if its really good and its not on the mac, i can always play it with boot camp but thats annoying. so...suggestions?

8 or 12 core Powermac. :>

Also :< @ Gwyn.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Idk if it's different in America. My dad got an 8 core Power Mac for his work, something like £3000 for it and 2 monitors, pity it has to stay in London, like 2.5Ghz. Also: Protip, NEVER buy memory with apple computers, far cheaper to buy on it's own and add personally.

I'm such a Macprod. :lol:

But yes, get a Macbook pro, my mate's one works fine for gaming.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

done deal, i have one now :)

• Like 1

What is that? =o

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I got a giant swordfish. About half an hour later I noticed it was in the bank.

Actually, I noted a weird item was in my bank but I thought it was just a strange rock or something lol. I didn't really think about it. If I thought about it I would have realized it didn't look that much like a strange rock and it wouldn't be beside the fish. (Since I already put the fishing rocks on the statue.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Ghetsis and his Hydreigon.The main villain of Pokemon B/W, and around complete monster (The Hydreigon too. It's that one boss). The kind of guy that makes you ask if the game you just bought was really aimed at kids.

Well, it was originally aimed at 8 or 9 year olds, but the original pokémon fans are in their late teens or early twenties now. Obviously they don't want to alienate the young kids market, but they need to make it interesting to the older generation too.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

thats such an adorable picture!

GROUP HARPIE EFFORT:

help me decide what tags to place on this blog pls