It's Super Effective!

regional gyms leaders NEED to have all their pokemon have one STAB move of their type

so for example, how all winnoa's pokemon know aerial ace

in the same way, all your pokemon would have to know that move. say i built my team around dragons, i could make it dragon claw, then as long as all my dragons knew that move, itd be good

regional gyms leaders NEED to have all their pokemon have one STAB move of their type

so for example, how all winnoa's pokemon know aerial ace

in the same way, all your pokemon would have to know that move. say i built my team around dragons, i could make it dragon claw, then as long as all my dragons knew that move, itd be good

The only dragons that don't get that move are Dratini, Dragonair, Kingdra, and Vibrava iirc.

I never fought her. What made her so difficult?

Her Miltank is fast and very bulky, and for something you'll fight in the third gym, very powerful. Stomp and attract can pretty much prevent you from attacking at all due to the computer's shameless cheating, and rollout picks up power very quickly since you probably can't kill it quickly enough to stop it (due to the previously mentioned bulk). There's really only one pokemon at that point that resists rollout (And many, many things that are weak to it, especially things you'll want to be using), and if you're playing the remakes, you can't wall her with a ghost due to Scrappy. Worst of all, it can heal with milk drink once you finally get close to killing it.

Really, your best hope is using geodude/graveler or spamming accuracy-lowering attacks.

Tl;dr: Lightning bruiser with healing abilities. You won't be ready.

Definitely a wake-up call boss.

I doubt that very many people who weren't forewarned about it won against her on their first try.

In fact, I'd rate that fight as probably the second-toughest fight in the whole game. The only one more difficult at the time you can first do it is Red, and that's mostly because his Snorlax cheats.

td2sig.jpg

Sad Second Gym Leader Team That Inevitably Gets Swept:

- Tynamo

- Magnemite

- Electabuzz

Semi-serious team:

- Eelektross

- Electivire

- Magnezone

- Jolteon

- Rotom-W

- Raikou (or Raichu if no legendaries)

How are there actually more than one of the legendary bird/dog trio etc?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Sad Second Gym Leader Team That Inevitably Gets Swept:

- Tynamo

- Magnemite

- Electabuzz

Semi-serious team:

- Eelektross

- Electivire

- Magnezone

- Jolteon

- Rotom-W

- Raikou (or Raichu if no legendaries)

How are there actually more than one of the legendary bird/dog trio etc?

There are the ones that live in the Johto region and there is a set that lives in the Unova region. This implicates that there are multiples.

No clue about the dog trio personally, but I got the impression that the birds could breed. There's an episode where Ash fights a guy using one (of the birds, Moltres specifically) with his Charizard. (Don't judge me for knowing this.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Maybe they got bored and ran to another region :sad:

Yes, because they obviously changed from normal to shiny as they entered the Unova region.

@Squab

The running rule is that if someone has one in the anime, there must be multiples of it.

How did you get the shiny legendary dogs, actually, and what happened when you took them to the Lostlorn Forest (or w/e for the Zoroark)?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

How did you get the shiny legendary dogs, actually, and what happened when you took them to the Lostlorn Forest (or w/e for the Zoroark)?

They were released at GameStop as a Wi-Fi download. Taking them to the forest just made a person turn into a Zoroark, and it allowed you to catch it. The same thing happened with Celebi in a way. It was a GameStop Wi-Fi download, and upon transferring it to Black/White, it communicated with a Zorua which joins your party.

Also, I have the most posts here on TIF out of all of the other useres for today. :thumbsup:

I think Evee's my favorite. If I didn't up up as a gym teacher, I'd just make a team of evoled Eevees.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

This whole pokemon thing reminded me of how much I love absol.

Next week: Every harpy use a Pokemon-themed avatar. Bonus points if it relates to your role in the Harpy League.

Iirc Mewtwo is a Mew turned Yuri, I wants that (also: kangaroo!). To continue with the Australian mammal theme, Golduck for platypus?

(yes I had to wiki that)

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

As soon as I get a job, my money's going into a Pokemon fund. Really hate not understanding 9/10 of this.

And I just found out that I have pokemon colleseum on my N64, barely played it though.

I can't spell at 1am.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

This whole pokemon thing reminded me of how much I love absol.

Next week: Every harpy use a Pokemon-themed avatar. Bonus points if it relates to your role in the Harpy League.

swjvt.png :thumbup:

I wish I knew more than nothing about pokemon

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

guess ill use my PO ladder team as champion.

Machamp

Tyranitar

Salamence

Latios

Scizor

Jolteon