It's Super Effective!

I think there's something funny about how virtually every time scape crashes, the way I find it is from tif. It's very rare that I'll actually be online at that point.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Lol yeah. Good point. Sometimes it happens, even to the best of games (probably.)

Maybe not Star Craft in South Korea because it's like their national sport or something, but yeah :P

And you really shouldn't be surprised when it happens when the beta is out lol.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Maybe not minecraft in South Korea because it's like their national sport or something, but yeah :P

gud1

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Maybe not minecraft in South Korea because it's like their national sport or something, but yeah :P

gud1

wut are you talking about

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Starcraft is the game that's big in korea.

*Resisting urge to use racial jokes of Asian origin*

It sucks Gwyn never got to experience the joys of gum and litter- OH DAMN IT!

Well, come on, finish the joke now...

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I'll let you figure it out yourself, dear. In the meantime, take those pants off. I can't figure out the locker combination on your belt and require total access so I can put on these shorts for you. After all, harpies don't do well in heat.

I'll let you figure it out yourself, dear. In the meantime, take those pants off. I can't figure out the locker combination on your belt and require total access so I can put on these shorts for you. After all, harpies don't do well in heat.

-takes off pants-

I don't think I can figure that joke out btw. You wanting my pants off is too distracting.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Good old ISE, this is how it should always be! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

No amount of "therapy" can cure the trauma from a true ise experience. Even moreso with that well placed space bar.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Gotta love the Harpy Facts. Can't believe it's almost been a year since them. We need to make #101-200. Annual event.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]