It's Super Effective!

Too close to page 2.

NEEDS MOAR POSTS

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Contribooting.

Zaaps, rs more.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

My friend and I decided to try out that social slayer thing.... First task? Grotworms (botworms as he called it). We have spent the last 40 minutes yelling and screaming over Skype at each other whenever a spot opens. We now have names for every spawn in a certain section of the dungeon... Commands such as "tank plateau" or "north river sacked" are used in reporting open and taken spots.

i dont rs on my main anymore, but next week me and an rl friend might start new accs and play together for the luls and awesomes

gratz on 99 hp btw ltk ^^

the queens been workin out her body yall see

Squab needs moar 99s D=

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Also, apparently I'm a Moss Giant Whipper. Sounds kinky. Anyone wanna whip Moss Giants with me?

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Let me get my Moss Giant cosplay outfit. To make it better, I added something to make the whip electric since it is super effective on me.

oJV8R.jpg

Monte Carlo, nice taste for places. But the whipper in question is Squab.

lol whips

Seconded. Also fml I'm addicted to staking. Was at 45m, now down to 20. 5 hours spent earning nothing but useless xp. Whee.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

lol whips

Seconded. Also fml I'm addicted to staking. Was at 45m, now down to 20. 5 hours spent earning nothing but useless xp. Whee.

I figured you learned from your past mishaps. :unsure:

Share pl0x.

Also guys, be nice to Dave the Beard when whipping Moss Giants.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Last time was 700m-4b bank, and I only won that much because someone was using a Chaotic Kite when I had an Ely. Massive difference, that and I have a cmaul. :>

Damn I miss being rich.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I've never been rich D=

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

It's okay. I've always had a 23k bank.

quote x1000000

Isad. Zaaps. Get members and bosshunt with me. I can teach you to Nex for $$$.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]