It's Super Effective!

I was using a skill saw at work today to cut a hatch out of a bow box and I got a piece of aluminum in my eye.

It managed to get in there even though I had a faceshield and glasses on. Now my eye really hurts and keeps watering sad.gif

how does this stuff keep happening to you? :(

I'm 16, and everyone calls it college here.

Primary School -> Secondary School -> 6th Form College -> University. :)

[/ukEducationExplained]

6th form? Are there multiple forms of college? Is college like some RPG boss in the UK? A bazillion different forms to get through?

Also, think I forgot insulin at lego store.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Year 1-6 is primary, 7-12 is Secondary, but used to be 1-5 again, then 6th Form is carrying on from that, some people call it year 12/13 though

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I was using a skill saw at work today to cut a hatch out of a bow box and I got a piece of aluminum in my eye.

It managed to get in there even though I had a faceshield and glasses on. Now my eye really hurts and keeps watering sad.gif

how does this stuff keep happening to you? sad.png

I just have a lot of bad luck. It has actually come to the point where I prefer to continually have little bits of bad luck because I know that if I have a long streak of good luck it just means the bad luck is stockpiling itself for something big <.<

One time I was out for lunch with some friends and when we left I took the big toothpick from my sandwich with me to chew on while I was driving home. When I started up the car and started backing out of the parking spot I noticed there was a water bottle under my feet and I was like "oh shit I have to grab that before it rolls under the brake or something!" So I quickly went to reach for it and when I bent my head down the other end of the toothpick ran into the steering wheel which jabbed it into the back of my throat x.x My mouth was full of blood and my throat was numb for almost the next two days. :thumbdown:

I could probably right a book about all bad luck I have :lol:

I would be scared to read your autobiography. :/

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

stayed up late watching thor + other movies with a bunch of friends in my dorm

results:

ANOTHER!

cats r00l dogs dr00l

• Like 1

Watching TV and I see the weirdest commercial for flu vaccination ever. It involved a hedgehog (not Meredith, its a guy) in a tie trying to look pretty while discussing the importance of why a virus that doesn't kill as much as other diseases (that have a lower rate of people annually getting vaccinated for) is serious business. I guess they are trying to be kid friendly or something.

[bleep] please, I stick several regular sized needles in myself a day. Fking deal with it. Also, holy crap that's a quiet commercial.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

[bleep] please, I stick several regular sized needles in myself a day. Fking deal with it. Also, holy crap that's a quiet commercial.

That reminds me of something gross that happened to my friend at the bus stop the other day. He got to the bus stop and there was a guy passed out there with a needle in his arm. My friend checked the guys pulse and it was really slow so he called 911 and told them what was going on so they asked him to wait with the guy until the police/ambulance showed up. So while he was waiting another guy walked past and was eyeing up the needle in the other guys arm. So my friend asked him "Can I help you?". The dude responded "Is he with you?" When my friend said that he wasn't and was just waiting for the cops/ambulance the other guy grabbed the needle out of the guys arm, licked it, and stuck it in his own arm!

Yuck :wacko:

O_O

what ze [bleep]. No seriously, what the actual [bleep].

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Lol.

Personally, it's hard to put me off my appetite.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

91 watts until I can access Suburban Area for Pokewalker. Then I can at least get a hold of a dark type to use (kinda nice I found a simple way to exploit watt gaining since it can't tell steps from tapping with my feet a lot).

so i beat Bastion yesterday

basically they just decided to make every weapon op at the end