It's Super Effective!

You're all horrible people

How's your day been?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

like attracts like

#studyingforchemmidterm

I'm sure you remember how to pass tests.

Ok then you gotta cheat.

If it's multiple choice, get a friend to take the test first.

Have him convert the answer choices into binary. So a = 00, b = 01, c = 10, and d = 11. You should have a really long string of 1s and 0s, like this: 01010101010101010111010101010101001101000101000101010010101111010010100101110000110010010101.

Then have him convert it to hexadecimal. In this case you would have 55557555345152BD2970DB5. Memorize it.

When you take your test, convert it back into binary and get a good grade.

Or study a lot.

• Like 2

problem being that it only works if you have someone to scout out the test for you

Oh god I actually have someone in the same econ class 2 hours before me.

This could happen!@

Wait, this would require your scout to know the correct answers also.. nevermind

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

dont study to get the questions right, study to be able to bs

thats how im studying for this chem midterm

Not to bring up old issues buuut...

I've talked with Stev...

I've not spoken a word to you. Kelly did.

...and have agreed to return the items as soon as I can...

How do you plan to return them when I can no longer contact you? I've just found out that not only have you removed x EiDoS x (my brother) from your friends list, you've now removed Kelly, myself, and the rest of PvMS.

...until then I'll be near to inactive on tif, so don't expect to see me around for a while...

That's probably a good idea.

Enjoy the free 900M, mate. I'd have easily trusted you with countless more, but good to see that money is greater then friendships in your eyes. To think... If you'da asked for it, you could have gotten partyhat. :). See you around, and pray that it's not at a boss or some place dangerous. :wub:.

Anyways, I'm done with this issue and won't be posting about it further. What's done is done. I felt it was fitting to post in this thread as he had initially brought it up here. If you have an issue with it, shoot me a PM.

09144a99bb.png

Ah, Runescape.

Now I remember why I stopped playing you.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Moooorning.

uWUBl.jpg

Hope that picture distracted you guys a bit.

ANY distraction is awesome.

also today my friend in cali sent me a care package with tons of candy and stuff in it. she mustve spent a ton on postage lol.

but i was like this happy:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Moooorning.

uWUBl.jpg

Hope that picture distracted you guys a bit.

ISE is awesome.

Indeed it is.