It's Super Effective!

Until you step on them :sad:

Coming from a person who has stepped on tacks and small nails in their childhood at a young age, I can agree legos are the worst thing to have feet contact with.

But they're total magic with the hands and imagination.

Alg, is there any special bonus using N's Pokemon? Or is it just for novelty/cool?

Did I mention I work at the Lego store?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

And I'm now unofficially dead. :(

[hide=Story Time]

I was nexing, in Stev's Pernix+ely, died.

Chose to keep chaotics, then had a powercut, team didn't bless, log on 15 minutes later when I get power back, no grave, kicked from chat, message leader and he removes me from friends/ignores me.

[bleep].

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

and lend a set for me, for example

And I'm now unofficially dead. :(

[hide=Story Time]

I was nexing, in Stev's Pernix+ely, died.

Chose to keep chaotics, then had a powercut, team didn't bless, log on 15 minutes later when I get power back, no grave, kicked from chat, message leader and he removes me from friends/ignores me.

[bleep].

[/hide]

A few issues with this.

1. Was a Divine, not an Elysian.

2. You left full Pernix and Divine on the ground to keep what? A CCB and a CM? What were the other two items?

3. Complaining about being on a huge losing streak staking in CC Sunday morning before your 'death' and still wouldn't trade it back.

4. Telling us you're only on to do SoF, then logging. Yet you left CC, turned PM off, and sat in Serpent Eye. I'm a TIFer, c'mon now.

5. Deleted x EiDoS x:

6. If I can really be bothered, I'll do the rest in PM.

Nobody will ever lend you their shit again... Then again it's Stev. It isn't like he can't buy 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 more sets of Nex armor.

Yeah, but it's the last time I lend anybody, except Jeremy, anything worth more then 10M. Sorry guys.

RIP 900M.

09144a99bb.png

I refuse to believe that no one would not bless your grave, I would never choose chaotics over something that I have borrowed from someone regardless of whether or not they have a ton of money in game. Your story is complete crap and if anyone on RS chooses to loan you another thing then they are bigger fools than you are with your attempt to treat us like total fools in your attempt to make us believe your crap story. And if this story is in fact true, you should at least message Stev with the names of who was there because if your to be believed, then they scored a set of pernix and a divine.

I apologise to you Stev, there are obviously people who believe because you have a crap load of gp on RS that you can afford to throw it away and to be used in such a way.

Ambler3 told me in PM that he had no gear, he was waiting for Stev to loan him pernix because he had lost his bank at Duel. No wonder he refused my Arma, you cant really do much staking with that now can you rofl.

as a friend, i know ambler is a trustworthy guy. but i do think that choosing to keep chaotics over loaned items was a very bad decision. its a matter of courtesy, i think.

sorry about the loss stev, 900m for anyone is no subtle amount. its a shame this had to happen

I've been told all the things I lent him were also lost.

Bandos chestplate, Tassets, Steads, Whisper, DFS, and Claws.

He's also banned from EoE until it's all paid back in full, plus compensation, which I don't think is too much to ask for.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

This has the hallmark of another rather infamous player on RS who was addicted to gambling and even made a YT channel to score free st00f from his loyal fans.... well that was before they realised what he was doing..... now, what was his name again.... speckled muff....um.....sperk merk..... sheesh my memory isnt what it used to be lol

as a friend, i know ambler is a trustworthy guy. but i do think that choosing to keep chaotics over loaned items was a very bad decision. its a matter of courtesy, i think.

sorry about the loss stev, 900m for anyone is no subtle amount. its a shame this had to happen

How can you even say that? Trustworthy guy? This isn't the first items he has lost items from people, not to mention all the others he asked for items to "borrow." He even asked to go on my file to do "kiln for me." He has a massive staking addiction. You don't see the connection?

And didn't Ambler get "hacked" a few months ago and lose some other borrowed items. Disgusting.

I'd like to know a few things from Ambler:

- How did you lose divine when you only brought crossbow/cmaul? No need for eeks since divine.

- No screenshot of you dying? Nothing? You'd think you would want to prove your innocence.

- Names of the people you were nexing with? Friends chat name?

- Why did you choose chaotics over the other items? Item protect?

- Funnily internet comes back right after 15 minutes? Simple router restart and re-loading and logging back in takes a few minutes.

- You message the leader and then he deletes you? He would have deleted you before. And what was his username? Inb4 can't remember.

And just to clarify Eidos is Stev's brother, the one that gave him the items.

http://img16.imagesh...amblerspern.jpg

http://img6.imagesha.../amblersdiv.jpg

You owe Stev full pernix + divine, Ambler. You're banned from PvMS. I hope for your sake you return it.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

While you are all frustrated, and not without good reason, there's no point in continuing this discussion here. This blog isn't the proper place for something like this to be held. If the discussion needs to be furthered, go to pm's, a skype group, or really anywhere that isn't here.

Back on topic (if that's even possible in ISE), who is going to be attending the weekly zombie/harpie orgy tomorrow?

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I'm going through black 2 a lot slower than when I played white. I'm going to actually build a strong team instead of just training my emboar and stomping everything with heat crash.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

While you are all frustrated, and not without good reason, there's no point in continuing this discussion here. This blog isn't the proper place for something like this to be held. If the discussion needs to be furthered, go to pm's, a skype group, or really anywhere that isn't here.

Back on topic (if that's even possible in ISE), who is going to be attending the weekly zombie/harpie orgy tomorrow?

While true, I'd rather not have a full debate played out on this blog, it doesn't seem fair to deny Ambler the right to make his own statements here, for public knowledge, if he so chose to. With all the posts out there against him, it's only just to allow him some degree of defense.

I know if I was in his situation, and people brought up all these questions in public against me, I'd want to address them in public before taking the issue private.

But that's his own decision. Essentially what I am saying is that if Ambler wants to reply here, I'm fine with that. After that though, it probably shouldn't go on much longer here.

But yes, I can't wait to get B2/W2, just short on cash at the moment :/

I want Black 2 but lack of monies...

Spent it on Borderlands 2, so it's not a bad thing \:D/

• Like 1

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Enough. It's nothing to do with anyone apart from Ambler and the people he borrowed things from.

I won't pass judgement, Ambler was and still is a friend of mine, but I knew that loaning items was a bad idea, which I said not to do from the start.

Ambler. I've said this to you already, but I'll say it again. You've made a prat of yourself, but you can earn back respect, and maybe trust one day, if you go about things the right way. Quit staking, you are far too addicted to the lure of massive amounts of moneys, and it's making you look like an idiot. Stop loaning items, it's just asking for trouble like this. Pay back what's owed, and go from there.

To others, it's a silly situation, but it has nothing to do with most of us, so let's leave it for the people involved to sort out.

Two cents added.

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Money is sorta why I can't buy B2 also. Also there is the little fact I just want to wait until I am sure I can get a hold of a copy.

@ltk: I didn't know you chose Tepig as your starter. I went with Wotter because of the final evolution was a samurai sea lion.