It's Super Effective!

Unlocked Sun's Song, but not before I got rape-killed by a Redead. The sound those things make creep me the [harpy] out, and it's really hard for me to be unnerved. Actually finding the 3D feature a bit of an eyesore considering it's nothing more than "holograph card" mode minus the rough surface.

Oh, and Navi is starting to get on my nerves now. "Hey, listen!" [bleep] you, fairy. This harpy is having their adventure in peace!

Unlocked Sun's Song, but not before I got rape-killed by a Redead. The sound those things make creep me the [harpy] out, and it's really hard for me to be unnerved. Actually finding the 3D feature a bit of an eyesore considering it's nothing more than "holograph card" mode minus the rough surface.

Oh, and Navi is starting to get on my nerves now. "Hey, listen!" [bleep] you, fairy. This harpy is having their adventure in peace!

There was a rom hack or something that disabled Navi entirely, for the original.

Entirely.

Ever used the lockon feature?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

@Nexa: I've been using it a lot ever since I entered Jabu-Jabu's organ system. Got defeated by Barinade just now (and was really close), so I may deal with that obnoxious Merry-Go-Rounding Jellyfish tomorrow when I am less fatigued.

As for above: Geesosaurus?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

BACON PANCAAAAAAKE!

Now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well I did a Nekyia. I was playing rugby and ended up pulling my right hamstring. Now it hurts to walk. :L

my girlfriend does the same thing every time she has a rugby game

like wtf tho

Well I did a Nekyia. I was playing rugby and ended up pulling my right hamstring. Now it hurts to walk. :L

I approve of this :D Sucks you hurt yourself though!

I saw my nerve guy the other week and he said the tests showed that my carpal tunnel has definitely gotten a lot worse than it was last year :(

He suggested that I talk to the sports therapist I saw earlier that week and see about getting a splint for sleeping through the night and if that doesn't help he thinks I should get surgery done.

However my boss and my landlord both think I should go the chiropractor/massage way and use that to help the carpal tunnel.

It all really depends on how well this splint thing works out I guess.

Also, my cat is being a serious jerk. More so than normal, and he's normally a massive jerk as it is <_<

I think it's because I've been coming home so much later than normal. Which pushes back when he gets his wet food as well as reduces our talking/cuddling time.

He actually made a bunch of noise the other night until I came to stop him then he looked at me and started peeing on my stuff! I am going to have to throw down before too long if he keeps it up :evil:

I third this.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.