It's Super Effective!

May your surgery be Pythonesque

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

WHAT

RIP Dawngate ;-;

WHAAAT

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I don't touch pigs or cows

pigs just no no way eww

cows because cannibalism. And because just nahhh.

Okay

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Surgery went well. My hand is still numb from the freezing, but that seems to slowly be going away and is being replaced with some pain. The surgery itself only took about 20 minutes. It probably would've taken a bit less if it weren't for the picture taking. Not only that but the surgeon also kept lifting up my hand and pulling the opening apart so I could get a better look and she could describe everything to me. It was awesome :D

Here are the pictures, although they're nothing compared to seeing the real thing.

This is right after the freezing was injected. The bigger white area is where the freezing was. This was probably the most painful part, the needle felt huge.

IMG_20130705_131913_zpscb2fbc02.jpg

These are at different stages of the surgery, although you can't really see much difference in the pictures.

IMG_20130705_134804_zpsb4fe8ad0.jpg

IMG_20130705_134912_zps0ae369c4.jpg

IMG_20130705_135039_zps26d4abef.jpg

IMG_20130705_135221_zps57f8f98d.jpg

All stitched up:

IMG_20130705_135806_zpsccf11cd2.jpg

And finally bandaged:

IMG_20130705_173925_zps65a31320.jpg

So what kind of meat do you people eat if not beef or pork. I could not eat chicken that often, I barely like it as is, and I barely eat chicken. Turkey even more so. Anything else and you're getting exotic.

I suppose I'm probably biased though, since I live in Nebraska and we raise a good portion of the cows eaten in America. Probably similar portions of pigs too, though not as many I suppose.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Surgery went well. My hand is still numb from the freezing, but that seems to slowly be going away and is being replaced with some pain. The surgery itself only took about 20 minutes. It probably would've taken a bit less if it weren't for the picture taking. Not only that but the surgeon also kept lifting up my hand and pulling the opening apart so I could get a better look and she could describe everything to me. It was awesome :D

Here are the pictures, although they're nothing compared to seeing the real thing.

Very impressive if you managed to see that on your wrist and not freak out, its very unnerving to see your bone haha. The lack of blood is kind of weird though. I used to/infrequently still do hurt myself, not anywhere near that deeply, but bled -a lot-. Does the anesthetic or such substance clot the blood or something?

Well done. That is very uncomfortable to look at. I can't imagine how it went. Enjoy your pain meds :thumbup:

So what kind of meat do you people eat if not beef or pork. I could not eat chicken that often, I barely like it as is, and I barely eat chicken. Turkey even more so. Anything else and you're getting exotic.

Mostly chicken, veggie options, lamb or similar if I'm at a nice restaurant, and seafood. It seems like every restaurant ever has a dish of chicken and veggie options but at home we don't go through much meat. My mom can't handle a lot of food after appendix and gall bladder issues, so it just never gets purchased for us. And when I'm lazy and hanging out at my stepdads/sisters, they eat out way too often and I don't stay for meals much. I don't think they can cook anything more complicated than noodles or coffee :rolleyes:

I'm not a diet nazi or anything though, I had some strips of bacon for breakfast a few weeks ago because it would have been rude to refuse my friends mom's cooking. I didn't like it, had to go clean my teeth right after and it just made me feel bloated.

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Someone from highschool I barely knew, quiet loser type, just sent me a gif of a beheading on facebook...

and a ms paint-y picture of a sexual assault, 4-chan-esque filth, called me a [bleep]ing [bleep] to him in highschool, I haven't said anything back.

What the [bleep]..

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png