It's Super Effective!

I once saw a glimpse of violence and sexual content on a pirated video game. It messed me up pretty badly.

Back when we were 11, my friend got a pirated copy of Pokemon Silver which was basically a poorly-translated version of the Japanese game. It scarred him when he got into the Radio Tower and a Team Rocket grunt told him "[bleep] you kid!"

Once, my friend saw a pirate on a video game he got by violently sexing another person. He is now a perfect angel in every way.

the sex was consensual okay shut up

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

And then there were things like Vietnamese Crystal, which even got its own TVTropes page.

You know, I like it how pirated copies have these horrible translating skills. It makes scenes that would play as dramatic hilarious in a new light. :3

Glad about the whole DOMA thing will be interesting to see where the shit begins to be flung next.

Pirated violent video games are turning the children of American into murderous homosexual Democrats

just that

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I guess. I hadn't really considered state legislatures. Surely in a lot of the less populated states there isn't really any opposition or cost to reelection. Idk.

I (we) live in the incredible bubble of the 13th Virginia congressional district

[hide]its kinda nice not complaining[/hide]

Yeah living so close to bureaucrat-central is good and shitty all at the same time.

Doesn't matter had proximity to wealth and power.

I don't see the bad part. I formerly lived in the middle of freaking nowhere in a town of a few thousand and then on a farm far far away from everyone.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Doesn't matter had proximity to wealth and power.

I don't see the bad part. I formerly lived in the middle of freaking nowhere in a town of a few thousand and then on a farm far far away from everyone.

Bought lemoncello.

This stuff is literally complete shit, but I am pretty sure I can get drunk off it.

Oops.

Guys help, got a Smash Bros poster, but it's double sided, with the following:

[hide=big images]

otf9X7e.jpg

Tte5fh4.jpg

[/hide]

WHAT DO I PICK :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

yAMzYgL.png

wujyaET.png

QANX4cH.png

I have no idea which to pick and am half tempted to go full screenshot run with it. BRB planning this.

wut

LOTPW is way bigger, but it's locked. And there is no way ISE will ever match its size. And LOTPW has been locked since Feb 2012 I think.

If we can somehow stop this thread from being locked for... 15 years, we're in with a chance.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]