It's Super Effective!

Wasn't there a non-banned user with 20 points or something?

I'm on 2 because... It turns out I can't tell you why. :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

How all these points are being gotten, is what makes me curious.

I can no longer view the details of mine, but I think they were all either Hex-related, or me complaining about the staff.

All but one is marked as 'Other'.

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I've finally gotten internet back after over 2 weeks of not having it. I've missed you harpies!

In my time without internet, I spent my grocery money on a tattoo and got booked into surgery and convinced the doctor to let me take pictures during the surgery :D

Other than that I've literally done nothing but walk my dog, one of my coworkers dogs, and my bosses parents dog. And had a ridiculous amount of naps :P

lolstuckineurope

I'm at 2.

Sorry to hear you're lonely and shit. Me too.

You can't eat a tattoo :shame:

Nope, but getting to tell people that I got it from some random dude in his house is fun enough that it'll help to distract from a lack of food :P

surgery pics pls nekyia

Surgery is on the 5th, and I'll definitely post when it's done. I tried to talk her into letting me record the whole thing but then she said she might get nervous and didn't think it would be a very good idea. I think it's more that if something were to go wrong, it probably wouldn't be good for her to have it on video.

Oh if we're counting mods modifying my signature or messaging me about it, like five.

Whats the surgery for? Seems strange that you'll be allowed to take pics/awake. Hope it goes ok

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Squabbity squab.

Has 7 points.

Hope your surgery goes well.

Also, warning points and being banned or such things aren't related. You get a warning time every time they delete a post and/or modify your siggy iirc. Now, if you amass a lot in a short time they'd probably look into it. But I could easily see someone having dozens and not being banned or anything because they were all minor infractions. Especially since the warning point system, when it was introduced, is retroactive.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

lolstuckineurope

I'm at 2.

Sorry to hear you're lonely and shit. Me too.

You can't eat a tattoo :shame:

Nope, but getting to tell people that I got it from some random dude in his house is fun enough that it'll help to distract from a lack of food :P

surgery pics pls nekyia

Surgery is on the 5th, and I'll definitely post when it's done. I tried to talk her into letting me record the whole thing but then she said she might get nervous and didn't think it would be a very good idea. I think it's more that if something were to go wrong, it probably wouldn't be good for her to have it on video.

The video would be evidence if something were to go wrong. I asked my mom's very good friend (a surgeon) if I could photograph some surgery stuff and she would let me if it weren't for the evidence if something went wrong. :/

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

two questions:

1) does anyone still do competitive pokemon? or something like that? keeping up with the meta and all. im thinking of starting that back up. need to claim that top 100 spot again yaknow

2) what the hell is going on in RS these days

The only good update for me when I returned was The World Wakes (Is it wrong to be a quest fan?). So you really aren't missing anything, Zaaps.

What is everyone else doing? I am typing out stuff in a document to pass time.