It's Super Effective!

Excuse me?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

u has viruses?

No. Well probably not. Means I'm not reading those comics until it gets fixed tho, which annoys me.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

u has viruses?

No. Well probably not. it means I'm not reading them until this gets fixed and that annoys me. So does the top it mobile site but not as much. Double post because mobile site not working well for me.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Double posting virus

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

287 ping? Seriously... :blink:

I get like... 4 on the best Runescape servers, probably because I live next to them...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hola I just came back and read the stuff from page 920~ till now.

Cow you are a wonderful and beautiful person and I hope you continue to find and bring joy and hope to the lives of others

• Like 5

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

287 ping? Seriously... :blink:

I get like... 4 on the best Runescape servers, probably because I live next to them...

I get like 34 on the Miami servers, which are the closest and only 230 miles away. ;/

Wow.. thank you. thats a really nice thing to hear :)

I try to do my best for myself and my friends.

Very awesome that you're going to JMU. I know a lot (like five) friends there. My ex boyfriend goes there. (I burned our love letters last night with Erin, it was satisfying). The parties are more fun there, but he never wanted to take me to any. The internet will be fine. Especially on Ethernet.

[hide]If you make a friend at JMU who is really tall and called David just avoid him k you're welcome[/hide]

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Wow.. thank you. thats a really nice thing to hear smile.png

I try to do my best for myself and my friends.

Very awesome that you're going to JMU. I know a lot (like five) friends there. My ex boyfriend goes there. (I burned our love letters last night with Erin, it was satisfying). The parties are more fun there, but he never wanted to take me to any. The internet will be fine. Especially on Ethernet.

[hide]If you make a friend at JMU who is really tall and called David just avoid him k you're welcome[/hide]

By logical presumption I would guess he is a sophomore/junior which means I probably won't ever meet him (considering there are ~4000 of each year respectively).

By the way, Cow, what is your major at CNU?

PS if you're at JMU for any reason, tell me and we should for real hangout or something cool. I don't bite.

much

He's going on sophomore year. Not huge on parties.

Poly sci. Minor auf Deutsch.

I don't know if or how often I'll be at jmu next year given that 90% of the time it was for conjugal visits to him. But if I go there for a thing or something definitely I'll ask if you were there. I'll probably be the embarrassing newcomer :

Don't come to cnu ever. Our parties are comparatively really meh. Lots of lovely ladies though.

Don't bite but pull my hair. Hot.

Honestly I figured you were older than me.

(Maybe against rules) I'm ash by the way. Can I get a name for you pls. Ty.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

He is so predictable that Gary/21 helps Courtney/Hatred take down the Cocoon with a mere rifle. Wish the manboobs would go away though... the angles of Hank in that suit came off as unnerving too.

But the disguises and setting up the bombs were just perfect if you asked me.

I want Hatred's boobs to go away too. I can't help but thing he is going to start cross dressing or going to get a sex change like Hunter later in the season.... Those disguises were hilarious. It was overall one of the better episodes.

I don't know if or how often I'll be at jmu next year given that 90% of the time it was for conjugal visits to him. But if I go there for a thing or something definitely I'll ask if you were there. I'll probably be the embarrassing newcomer :

Don't come to cnu ever. Our parties are comparatively really meh. Lots of lovely ladies though.

Yeah it's still a relatively small (and new) school, so makes sense that they are meh, but i don't really party/am not really into that anyways.

Ah I see. Hehe.

Not even of legal age yet, oops.

Well I will be as of Saturday, but still.

It's Nate, pretty sure I've said it on here several times, but yeah.

I'm a Business Management major (as of right now) so hollar if you're around.

Lip biting is pretty hot, give it some love pls

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

double post because yolo but;

My last girlfriend was kink-asaurus

too bad we didn't get past hooking up but

She was into all that bondage and lip biting and hair pulling and shiz

I never thought I'd ever try it

But after trying it

wooddoagain/10

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png