It's Super Effective!

Most of my problems are only tangentially related towards alcohol, and in any case I did get laid twice this week (and lesbian sex counts double <3:), I don't want to quote solve everything unquote if it means giving that up :s

In any case it has been a very long week and I was sent home early because dizzy and he thought I was going to faint, and its also kind of flooding here. Yayyy. I got my sister to drive me back and strangely my car worked alright. So I'm thinking something is wrong where the engine being hot already is causing issues. Its so many kinds of wonky. I spent most of the day at my sister's home, my old home, and the yard space in the back flooded like 20cm deep. It was crazy.

I need a drink, a massage, or preferably both...

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Most of my problems are only tangentially related towards alcohol, and in any case I did get laid twice this week (and lesbian sex counts double <3:), I don't want to quote solve everything unquote if it means giving that up :s

In any case it has been a very long week and I was sent home early because dizzy and he thought I was going to faint, and its also kind of flooding here. Yayyy. I got my sister to drive me back and strangely my car worked alright. So I'm thinking something is wrong where the engine being hot already is causing issues. Its so many kinds of wonky. I spent most of the day at my sister's home, my old home, and the yard space in the back flooded like 20cm deep. It was crazy.

I need a drink, a massage, or preferably both...

Yeah it was flooding like crazy, the library I was working at was leaking.

I am pro at massages tbh.

Can I go to pohick just to get a massage and I'll give you 30k mithril arrows ok ty

Seriously though that would be wonderful my neck and back are being sucky just because I haven't been sleeping with a pillow

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uUBNOd6iJc

[hide]

I hate him

[hide]

so

[hide]

so

[hide]

little, it's kinda amusing to see people waste money like that.

[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Can I go to pohick just to get a massage and I'll give you 30k mithril arrows ok ty

Seriously though that would be wonderful my neck and back are being sucky just because I haven't been sleeping with a pillow

Bring lotion.

squab week?

this is relevant

i was simply browsing reddit when suddenly: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=squab

• Like 1

I was excited once

It was terrible

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

HowToBasic <3:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

hahaha

that's one of the best ones! (coke)

Cow. To make you feel better... I give you permission to dg with me, and I'll stay with the smuggler whilst you take out your fury and inflict pain onto everything.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

hahaha

Cow. To make you feel better... I give you permission to dg with me, and I'll stay with the smuggler whilst you take out your fury and inflict pain onto everything.

so much sexual tension and kink

hahaha

no such thing as too much sexual tension and kink

;) you knowwww it

I'd be up for dungeoneering if this were ~2 years ago. I was better then, and I haven't actually given the combat update a try, nor the key share update, nor the other various dungeoneering updates of the past forever ago. If I could give you my tokens I would :mad:. I believe with refunds for prayers I have ~600k tokens now.

In other news I had to talk down my friend from suicide last night. I thought I should get over to her apartment sooner than as soon as possible. Basically just locked her painkillers and handgun in my car and kept her company because [bleep] I'm not letting my friends kill themselves if they're telling me about their plans. And we had a good chat and stuff, and I stayed the night. Well then later today, she got her ex against me and she won't talk to me and is very angry at me.

She told me last night when I stayed with her that her brain tumour had returned a few months ago (she had cancer during high school and stuff, it was sad) and she's kept it quiet.

Was what I did selfish? Or the wrong thing to do? Its hard to know. Ugh.

I'm [bleep]ing sick of my siblings and friends passing away, I'm only 19.

:/

/sorry to interrupt squabs week :/

ps. I know I can't just go and steal or dispose of her gun and vicodin but I don't think I can just give it back to her knowing what could happen. On the other hand, what I did was technically theft with permission of a firearm which is probably some serious felonies that her ex might report or something. Ugh. I'm at a dilemma and for the meantime I have a [bleep]ing handgun in my glove compartment.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I know I need to give it all back (the vicodin I'm not worried about. I've messed with it before and that won't kill her) but I am fearful she will turn around and kill herself the moment I give it back. Its not like she legally owns it anyways :/ (at least I think. I don't think 19 year olds can legally own handguns)

Sorry. I'm at a loss. Her parents are out of the picture completely and I don't know how to reach any of her siblings or relatives. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Like I should just hand it back and watch her kill herself?

If I involve law enforcement it could get hairy for both of us. She's a dealer of some of the illegal stuffs ( :-k I hang out with the wrong crowd haha) and I took charge of protecting her from herself.

Yeah around there lol, I bought both of the piety equivalents and a bunch of other stuff. Actually just about the 2 year anniversary of 99 dg. neat.

Brb working.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Are you still at college? Get a guidance counselor or whatever involved. There's probably someone on campus who can help. Otherwise, talk to your parents. Even if they can't help much, they at least won't arrest you.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

She lives in DC.

I went to see her yesterday night. We threw it out together because she didn't want it around and she thanked me for caring for her. I still feel kind of shitty for trying to stop her but I'd make the same decision every time. I should have handled it better. Idk.

And she has a malignant brain tumour that returned. One way or the other I'm going to be at her [bleep]ing funeral soon. [bleep]. I can't do this :/

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png