It's Super Effective!

So we're actually having a serious discussion? I never thought I'd see the day.

I actually approve of this.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Let me rephrase, in the past month we've started having serious discussions. How did this happen, and I approve.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Let me rephrase, in the past month we've started having serious discussions. How did this happen, and I approve.

It's cause Zaaps never joins in on the conversations..wait no that's not why.

*applause*

That moment when Zaaps is even more awesome then I originally thought. Hehe.

But really, people nees to realize this in the Christian community. Also that other "skool of thought" for lack of a better word, should be contemplated as well (Platonian Theory anyone??).

FTFY and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXw5drQiA9w

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

School bell rings. Classrooms empty. Everyone goes home, save for one girl, the model senior, has the teacher alone. She says she's falling way behind and needs some one-on-one. She saunters over, taking out an essay she'd begun. Anxious students should not be ignored, but encounters like this seem untoward. All week long, she's been so tighly wound, she let's her guard down.

Student thinks she's hit a snag and needs another take. Teacher looks it over and points to one mistake. Leaning over, ever closer, with interest as her guise, student meets the gaze of teacher, pining in her eyes. While the ring on her hand screams to run, nothing is heard as her blouse comes undone. Inhibitions and clothes on the floor, there's a knock at the door.

You ruined a retarded meme with an indignant retort.

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

you could do what I do about religion, and consider yourself an independent Christian

because aint no guy in fancy robes gonna tell me how i should think about god, or how i should interpret a book. i can do that myself, and i will do it myself, and if you are going to preach to me about what you think is right dont expect me to follow you entirely, because you arent perfect either.

institutionalized religions, in my opinion, always pervert religions true intent (you can see it being used to justify things like the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and suicide bombing/terrorism (not necessarily talking about Islam, but Shintoism as well as other religions were used to justify such attacks), and im not generalizing about certain religions, but im saying that there are always people who will use their religion as justification of questionable/immoral actions). practice religion by yourself, which i believe is the way it was always intended to be practiced, and itll be the most pure

I read that first part in a black preacher voice.

Also, conversations like cow's make me feel like I have a boring life. In a good way. (Or maybe I'm just introverted and oblivious. That's at least why I ran into virtually no drama in high school.)

• Like 2

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Well played Hedge, well played.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Also, conversations like cow's make me feel like I have a boring life. In a good way. (Or maybe I'm just introverted and oblivious. That's at least why I ran into virtually no drama in high school.)

nothing wrong with boring :) i'm staying in tonight with that suicidal friend (hereafter Erin, its frustrating to not use names) watching movies. shes doing alright. i'm trying to keep her close and she knows it. Exciting can be fun sometimes but its usually expensive and difficult. I was a pretty good kid in high school. There was obviously drama but I stayed out of trouble.

You're also male

What does that have to do with anything?

Men have drama and excitement too. At least half of my friends I'm really close to are men.

I don't understand your point.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Generally, women run into more drama then men. Or at least that's the stereotype.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

So about 25% of the webcomics I read are reported as attack pages. So, my webcomic reading has been partially ruined because (probably) one [bleep]er decided to ruin things for a lot of people.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Someone's doing the Smoke phase it seems.

We need to stay at least 2 squares away from him for 12 ticks to stop it spreading!

I kill Nex too much.

No Nex, not you

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]