It's Super Effective!

I like the look of those yak scrolls...

Nvm :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Aww I always wanted Bandos

What's dat amulet thingy?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Where did that kid come from? I have literally never seen him before.

50m says he never posts again.

His old user was starman945 if that is more recognisable. I've seen him throughout tif frequently and he was super alright. And if he checked rise within five minutes he clearly lurks ise. I'd take your bet but I gave away all my money :x. In any case I didn't want to wait a long time, I had to go to work (where I just got cut earlier this afternoon, (bleep), needed some tip moolah. Probably go back later because Saturday night)

Goes to Italy, misses getting Ash's shit again. Damnit.

Poor poor boy Galileo galileo

Miss all you [bleep]s a ton.

We should for reals have harpy irl get together

Would be mad legit

I'm sorry :/. You were my #1 choice at first. Because NOVA and you're training construction. I may have like 15m in my kingdom coffers lol. No guarantee.

I am actually trying to host a party, my first ever (hosting), next weekend if I can get off work. Else I'll be just alone probably bored after work. I'm thinking very seriously about quitting my job. The money is comparable to driving deliveries and a lot more exhausting/management is a nightmare there. Its all gone to (bleep) in the past few months

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I have a hard time getting wasted only on beer. Its just so bad... don't know how I'd take six lagers though. Expensive. Definitely wish I was in Italy :(.

How heavy/big are you? Might just not be enough alcohol for your mass. I'm five eight (tall :/) and 137 lbs, helps for getting drunk easier. Both a good and bad thing. Since coming from school home I lost 10 pounds, that made a huge difference in how much it takes to get sloppy.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I have a hard time getting wasted only on beer. Its just so bad... don't know how I'd take six lagers though. Expensive. Definitely wish I was in Italy :(.

How heavy/big are you? Might just not be enough alcohol for your mass. I'm five eight (tall :/) and 137 lbs, helps for getting drunk easier. Both a good and bad thing. Since coming from school home I lost 10 pounds, that made a huge difference in how much it takes to get sloppy.

Yeah we'll it was like 2 lagers, 1 ipa (was nasty italian ipa) and 3 mikes-like drinks.

I'm 6' 1" or 2" and like 170lbs.

So I dunno if that's good or bad.

Also that's the sexy height in my opinion. Any girl below 5' 6" is merrrhhh.

Also ps 18 now becoming full fledged smoker brb (but not really, just black and milds pls)

• Like 1

[bleep] IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY ALREADY TODAY I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMORROW.

[bleep].

I'm sorry :((((

Thanks for calling my height and weight attractive...lol. not sure if I should post measurements or...

Smoke what blacks? Marb'ro blacks? They taste ok. Don't smoke though. :(

My laptop is in the other room. I'll see what kind of junk is still on vicious cow1 ina sec.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

[bleep] IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY ALREADY TODAY I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMORROW.

[bleep].

I'm sorry :((((

Thanks for calling my height and weight attractive...lol. not sure if I should post measurements or...

Smoke what blacks? Marb'ro blacks? They taste ok. Don't smoke though. :(

My laptop is in the other room. I'll see what kind of junk is still on vicious cow1 ina sec.

Not even a big deal. Birthday's are kindaoverrated tbh. Haven't been home/with family for one in 5 years.

Black and milds are like some kinda cigar i forgetbwhat 7-11 has 'em

Also i forget who the company is djunn or something like that makes Blacks which are cigarettes made with cigar material which are delicious.

I've never tried a cigar except for last night. It was a strange experience. I'm not sure I want to repeat it.

3m left to my account. ehh. you want or? kind of a pitifully meager sum

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I've never tried a cigar except for last night. It was a strange experience. I'm not sure I want to repeat it.

3m left to my account. ehh. you want or? kind of a pitifully meager sum

Wont have access to 'scape until like July 9th or something, so nawh give it away or whatever.

Also just came to the realization that we may have mutual friends

Weird thought is weird

Where did that kid come from? I have literally never seen him before.

50m says he never posts again.

Awh now that's rude. :(

I randomly clicked the then-top post of BS, and saw that offer laying in the open. There weren't any restrictions on WHO could ask for it, and besides, I plan to keep coming back here once in a while. I recognize a few faces. *coughalgcough*

• Like 1