It's Super Effective!

HOly [bleep]

RSC players are too nice omg

I went on to buy a dragonstone ammy for 160k (already a super generous offer that he made) and he ends up giving me all this stuff for free:

1ORNf3G.png

(5 ppot certs and 100 shark certs, or 25 prayer potions and 500 sharks)

Definitely have supplies to go finish dragon slayer now.

Now my rs-karma is back at 0 :(

633 total now

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Last one to post wins.

It was a thread in off topic. I didn't frequent it but it was apparently shut down for (?) spam.

Correction: It was Forum Games. But yeah, I believe it was eventually shut down for a combination of spam and something else, but mostly spam. After that, FG began really declining because most FGer residents were there for LOTPW.

Guess that thread was its biggest appeal.

@lnh's cringey link

Who are these people allowing their space to get that disgusting? Referring to the pile of a thousand soda cans mostly. That is the most awful thing I've seen on the internet all day.

Makes me depressed thinking about playing rsc later today :/

Edit: so this happened, probably greatest rsc achievement so far :)

BztBoiZ.png

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Grats!!! I can't imagine doing that quest in rsc

I heard Legends was far, far worse in RSC.

That is my ultimate goal. 50 smithing, 45 herblore will be hard though.

Right now I think I'm going to work on Digsite. It'll put me over 40 mining, but I need it for quests and I need 50 mining anyways for heroes. My goal of exactly 40 in all skills is -possible- (maybe, hitpoints looks iffy) as I can pick up log spawns for fletch/shantay pass sells bronze bars for smithing/chaos druids with fatigue is free herbs, but each of those methods literally looks to be around ~3k xp/hour, and as low as 1k/hour for fletching, so that goal was overly naive and will probably never happen. I'd like to still have rounded off skills, though. All skills being 40/50 or 60 would be awesome.

Not to overstate my accomplishments but it is such a more difficult game. Aside from training rates being abysmal and requiring ten times as many clicks per item and the almost lack of any economy, the quests are ridiculously buggy and not test-played. In a lot of cases you need to be ridiculously high level to not have monster aggression or have several people block monsters for you. Its a lot of fun lol.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

My new favourite website for every nex kill that isn't a 10m+ drop.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hey ambler

My friend asked me to try nex, how do I do that (duo)? I've literally never been before, eoc or otherwise, nor have I ever given eoc a real chance.

*cough* I'll have a maxed account for it most likely, and every gear thing etc. *cough*

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

So I was working earlier and just got a tip of an outback gift card...

[hide]I'm a server there. (About to quit though)[/hide]

Whatdo. Lol.

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Hey ambler

My friend asked me to try nex, how do I do that (duo)? I've literally never been before, eoc or otherwise, nor have I ever given eoc a real chance.

*cough* I'll have a maxed account for it most likely, and every gear thing etc. *cough*

Poke it with drygores unless there's a big deflecty sword thing above it's head, then poking is a bad idea.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Hey ambler

Drygore poke, unless deflecty sword prayer above head.

[RL]

Parents threatening with a lack of internet over holidays if I go over bandwidth limit again. So if I disappear, blame them.

Only went over limit this month because brother was watching 1080p E3 Livestreams for 5 hours straight ;_;

[/RL]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

[hide=Profanity in video sometimes maybe do I even need to do this]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSr9n4Wsa1Q

Then this happened.

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Couch <3

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Hey ambler

Poke it with drygores unless there's a big deflecty sword thing above it's head, then poking is a bad idea.

I don't want to be rapiered

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;