It's Super Effective!

Stupid CopyCatRevolver weeaboo stuff alert

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Obviously we need to get more harpies. That's our problem.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Hey, I ain't filling no holes left by nobody's absences. And you certainly ain't gonna get me to strap wings on my back and dance around in a tutu, if that's what ya implyin'.

More harpies indeed. You're all some kinda sick freak, trying to bring new innocents into your freaky cesspit. Well I ain't havin' none of it, ya hear me?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

All y'all's are just creepin'

I may be a weeaboo, but at least I'm not constantly pushing my preferences on othe- wait.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Was watching this documentary on volcanoes earlier and it included Pompeii. I ended up thinking all day on if any of the victims were in really awkward sex positions or doing something that only made sense in context at the moment the pyrocrastic flows struck them and left their bodies in that position.

Looks like I still think like a harpy.

• Like 1

Will you ever be able to reveal as to what went down? We're all glad you're doing better/ok - but I can't say for everyone, but definitely had a scare there.

Yeah. ok. I already told some of you in private. its not as scary as i imagined.

Over the past yearish I've been addicted to painkillers, oxycodone basically. And since a little less than a year ago, around the start of 2013, I had problems with my then boyfriend, he said he didn't have feelings, wanted an open relationship, etc. I started doing sex work, on occasion. At first it was empowering but it became miserable.

Well a few weeks ago, a few days after I moved to school, I had a bad overdose. I had taken oxy before I met him and we drank together about a bottle of wine each, I had some (illegal party drugs) when we were at the party too. Well I had a bad reaction and overdose. He said I had vomited in my mouth, in my sleep. The hospital called my mom. She found out everything. She phoned the police on me.

Last night I found and joined a party. Nothing happened afterward :/;

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I'm going to go ahead and say that I know nothing about life.

I've never had anything bad happen to me, I've never been caught up in the omnipresent drug culture of my town, I've never even seen more than tiny glimpses of anything that isn't the sunshine-and-lollipops world my family and teachers wanted for me.

So it may come across as empty comfort from a vague acquaintance on the internet, but if there's anyone I would trust to deal with adversity, it's you. People tend to use the internet as catharsis, otherwise ordinary individuals sinking into bitterness, hate, and depravity in an environment where it can't come back to harm them; it sounds to me like you've pulled through worse shit than most- if not all- your fellow Harpies, and yet remain consistently kind and thoughtful. And it's clearly not just here, I mean, you've saved someone's life. That you've even managed to hold your own through the problems you've faced makes you a stronger person than I'll probably ever be, and that you still have as good a heart as you do makes you a better one, too.

Another thing I don't know how to do is help someone facing such issues, but I wanted you to know that- however little of a difference it might make- I believe in you, and hope that everything turns out alright.

• Like 2

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Cow I don't do drugs or anything but I'm here for you; I think we all are :)

The best thing you could obviously do right now is to start weening yourself off of the drugs and alcohol, and just restart life, you know? I'm not saying move to another state and start over, but you know; just do things differently.

Ill PM you my facespace account because I'm on there more than here, and you can hit me (not literally) anytime you need anything :)

Speaking of which. Aren't all harpies friends on bookface?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I've never had anything bad happen to me, I've never been caught up in the omnipresent drug culture of my town, I've never even seen more than tiny glimpses of anything that isn't the sunshine-and-lollipops world my family and teachers wanted for me.

So it may come across as empty comfort from a vague acquaintance on the internet, but if there's anyone I would trust to deal with adversity, it's you. People tend to use the internet as catharsis, otherwise ordinary individuals sinking into bitterness, hate, and depravity in an environment where it can't come back to harm them; it sounds to me like you've pulled through worse shit than most- if not all- your fellow Harpies, and yet remain consistently kind and thoughtful. And it's clearly not just here, I mean, you've saved someone's life. That you've even managed to hold your own through the problems you've faced makes you a stronger person than I'll probably ever be, and that you still have as good a heart as you do makes you a better one, too.

Another thing I don't know how to do is help someone facing such issues, but I wanted you to know that- however little of a difference it might make- I believe in you, and hope that everything turns out alright.

Because this comment needs more then just a like from me.

We may have just met through an mmo forum, but I think most of us are here for you if you need us. I certainly am.

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

We may have just met through an mmo forum, but I think most of us are here for you if you need us. I certainly am.

+1
  • Like 4

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

+1

And 2

• Like 1

Hey Cow, I'm glad to hear you've been better lately!

As someone who's been through some rough patches himself, but not nearly as bad, and literally had to be lifted up by others to get out of it, I'd just like to say that I really admire the strength of someone who can hold their own when life beats them down. I find memories can be a haunting thing, but those of us who have the strength to keep pushing on will be ok in the end, when the past no longer holds any gravity on them.

You have me added on Facebook, right? If you don't let me know and we'll do that. I know I don't come here as much as I used to, being busy with school and such, but if you message me I'll be sure to answer.

<3 Cow

• Like 2

+1 to pretty much everything posted on here.

I'm sorry you've had so much to deal with over the past year Cow. Like everyone else here you're more than welcome to PM me on here or add me on facebook if you need someone to talk to. You can even add me on snapchat if you think receiving an unnecessary amount of pictures/videos of my pets will help.

I'm sure you'll pull through this and anything else that comes at you. And just remember that no matter what you've got a bunch of harpies on your side <3: