It's Super Effective!

I'm sure you'll pull through this and anything else that comes at you. And just remember that no matter what you've got a bunch of harpies on your side <3:

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I read that as back nipples :unsure:

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I'm going to go ahead and say that I know nothing about life.

I've never had anything bad happen to me, I've never been caught up in the omnipresent drug culture of my town, I've never even seen more than tiny glimpses of anything that isn't the sunshine-and-lollipops world my family and teachers wanted for me.

So it may come across as empty comfort from a vague acquaintance on the internet, but if there's anyone I would trust to deal with adversity, it's you. People tend to use the internet as catharsis, otherwise ordinary individuals sinking into bitterness, hate, and depravity in an environment where it can't come back to harm them; it sounds to me like you've pulled through worse shit than most- if not all- your fellow Harpies, and yet remain consistently kind and thoughtful. And it's clearly not just here, I mean, you've saved someone's life. That you've even managed to hold your own through the problems you've faced makes you a stronger person than I'll probably ever be, and that you still have as good a heart as you do makes you a better one, too.

Another thing I don't know how to do is help someone facing such issues, but I wanted you to know that- however little of a difference it might make- I believe in you, and hope that everything turns out alright.

Because this comment needs more then just a like from me.

We may have just met through an mmo forum, but I think most of us are here for you if you need us. I certainly am.

+1

And 2

AND MY AXE

• Like 5

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

C'mon Cow, buck up.

Disappears back into the shadows.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

No.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

omg i remember dg'ing with cow

while she dominated me, yes.

i was so bad at dg

The colored toilet paper package I sent to Cow was returned to me. Even though I marked down that I wouldn't pay for the shipping for it to return. So at least the box of crap didn't get lost somewhere :P

Don't know what I'm supposed to do with all this bovine related paraphernalia though

Theros prerelease this weekend wooooo

Goin' in for the Two-Headed Giant match with mah friend

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The more I play Emerald, the more I realize my childhood memories are not to be trusted along with the fact I am finding Hoenn to be my least favorite region so far....

Nekyia, there is really colored T.P.? I did not know that.

I'm busy this weekend :(

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I'm busy this weekend :(

As it turns out, so's that friend I mentioned

Also, everyone else

Well damn

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;