It's Super Effective!

I heard rumors that getting shinies seem to be easier. I know most simply use the Masuda method as usual, but I got Zangoose in the wild. I still need to catch myself a few Absols to work on a project I had in mind.

Also, here is my latest fashion outfit in X. I think my "absent-mindedly looking away from the camera" may not have improved the image I had in mind. I am seriously considering using part of the image for my new Avatar (but Sexy Sycamore is nice) or just use it for my new signature. Thoughts?

2y3RXes.png

black trenchcoat pls @@@@@@@@

Also jelly of your black fedora, didn't know there wasn't a black cycling cap so I didn't buy that when it showed up in the shop.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I am pretty sure I have a Black Felt hat on.... I should check. Also, I do have a Black Trenchcoat, but I felt like I wasted 300K Pokedollars at times.

Yeah, I do have a Black Felt Hat on in that pic. I can buy a White Fedora since it is in Lumiose Boutique for me right now. But I like my dark/light balance as it is. Plus, White Fedora is 100K Pokedollars. I may consider a Black Fedora if I come across one though.

EDIT: I just realized my outfit looks just like a schoolgirl's uniform.

Ah right. You actually manage to make the shirt there work for you, I can't really get it to work on my character though personal pref I guess...).

Here's an older pic of one of my outfits. Did a few changes to it though.

1378333_10151735219398253_879444163_n.jp

Swapped the glasses for a black feather ornament, turned the cycling cap biege, and bought a biege trenchcoat, black strappy purse and a pair of black bow shoes.

Edited by Saradomin_Mage

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Honestly, I didn't think the suit-and-tie top was going to work at first and got it out of boredom. Then I realized the fitting synergy with the skirt, hat, etc. I do like how I am doing a ode to Black/White with the monochrome look.

I kinda wish I could have taken a pic when the Ultimate Weapon was set up. Just for the "bystander syndrome" effect.

Yeah, I could have imagined this scene.

*3 Flare grunts see the machine rise*

Grunt 1: Hey, Lisa, Vincent.

Vincent (Grunt 2): Yeah, bro?

Lisa (Grunt 3): What, Jacob?

Jacob: I am thinking... this is really special moment.

Lisa: I am not going to celebrate with a threesome.

Jacob: That is not what I meant. I mean, some serious shit is going to go down and there is this awesome weapon we have. I say we call Phil, give him some "last meal cash" and take some pics.

Lisa:... Seriously?

Vincent: Okay, so you want to bask in the moment by taking some pictures. Damn.

Jacob: Look at these guys here taking pics on their god damn phones. They're the ones suffering bystander syndrome.

Lisa: You got a point. Okay, let's do some pics!

Vincent: Oh yeah! Also, let's trash the hotel for giggles.

Of course, they didn't tip Phil one bit. Jerks.

• Like 1

Someone needs to get me a ditto D=

Also, 092MS.png093MS.png  094MS.png200MS.png355MS.png356MS.png477MS.png  562MS.png563MS.png

One of those.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Ooo got a ghastly in a wonder trade.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Added you Gwyn!

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

3DS can't get on net so I can't add anyone yet ;_;

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

And Ambler. And Alg. And Tyler's is invalid D=

I tried both of the ones here :(

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Someone trade (read: give) me a ditto and tell me where the breeding place is >_>

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

You know, I'm really enjoying wonder trades. Got Kadabra, Ghastly and an Axew from them, among others.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Should all work? :blink:

Ambler

1289-9087-2876

Alg

0232-8031-8561

Tylerelyt

9391-6665-5532

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

1693-1813-2705

Amblers add me =D

My DS keeps saying Tyler's code is invalid :(

(Maybe my DS is superstitious because Tyler has 666 in his code? OOOOOoooo.)

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Preferably imposter but I'm not picky. I mainly want it for breeding.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

How hard is it to catch ditto?

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Thanks for the ditto =D

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png