Steel Drag

Tribit0

I just got a 64 steel drag task. I was wondering what the best tatic would be to kill them?

80 attk

81 str

81 def

83 hp

62 prayer

78 range

76 Mage

I have bout 3m I could use to do this. Thank you in advance.

Skip them until you get a rapier and super antifires. They used to be really slow when I was around your stats if I remember correctly.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Ignore those guys.

Use fire wave with a SoL and arcane stream if you have one (glory if not). If you're hard for money just wear mystic and a god cape.

Fire waving them in the above gear is faster than a rapier at your levels and profitable (The bones and other drops *should* make up for the runes)

CNqWHdA.jpg

Ignore those guys.

Use fire wave with a SoL and arcane stream if you have one (glory if not). If you're hard for money just wear mystic and a god cape.

Fire waving them in the above gear is faster than a rapier at your levels and profitable (The bones and other drops *should* make up for the runes)

Note that this method will be very slow exp, will make little if any profit, and in my opinion wont be any fun.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Ignore those guys.

If using this method u should use full slayer helm for mage damage boost

Ignore those guys.

while it is faster then a rapier, its not faster then skipping it and doing a faster task.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Sorry for late at getting back, as soon as I posted, I went to sleep and just got off work now.

I forgot to add that I am just coming back from a 3 year break and just completed smoking kills. This is my 4th task before I get points. Should I cancel and do tasks from edgeville guy or do the fast ones from turel(how ever you spell it...)? I would think edgeville guy be better because the ones from burthope may be fast but I'd be traveling everywhere. What do you think? Keep this task or cancel it and do 5 fast tasks...?

Do 5 fast tasks tbh.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

You'll probably want to skip them. At your level, they'll take forever.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one