Hacked... AGAIN

aunix

8/9/2011 UPDATE!

Sweet... I got hacked once again!

Avast full system scan twice = 0 bad things found...

I auto clear spam folders so I didn't click or open any mails there...

I can't take this any longer... first being accused of hacking (hacker was on Chinese IP, I'm in the USA...) and having stats from 3 years ago rolled back... and now hacked again. Seriously...

Here's my IP:

myip.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's the login...

iprs.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

110. subnet is.... wait for it... CHINA!

Edited by PoorLepRecon
Removed pic

I got hacked 4 times in a row about a month ago, there was and still is nothing on my computer.

Just post on the RSOF in the account security section called "Help i have been hijacked" and since then i have been fine.

If you feel this sin't enough, then just make sure that you have a bank pin set and bank everything before you log out.

Lynxrockstar.png

I played on my friends computer once last week and i got hacked for the first time in my runescape life (5+ years)

They took my 90m bank but kindly ignored my imbued berserker ring, full void, 20 effigies, rapier, maul, arcane, and a bunch of other untradables such as KBD heads.

(It wasn't the friend, i checked the IP when i got it back and it was a well known proxy and he has no idea about stuff like that, he feels so guilty about it he's going to give me 100m from his own bank after he finishes his current flip.)

Only idiots get hacked. If you don't share your password, sign into obvious phish sites or download obvious keyloggers then you will not be 'hacked'.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Anyone with the skill to truly hack runescape is not going to waste the time on your petty bank they can sell for a few bucks. You haven't been hacked, you've done something stupid and someone has taken advantage of it.

clansig7.gif

Jagex says: Never say your password! Tips for an good password, use not names or special dates from familiy. The best password got Letters, Nummbers and Other Icons, for example; tr33t!ime*

* = 3 = 3 and ! = i

Elite_Sun.png

Elite Sun says: "A day not Skilling is an day no EXP!"

Click on this text for my blog!

animreportbanner4ga.gif

L2pin

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)