wild mage arena

WSITY

this is realy anoying because near the mage arena theres always pkers i can't even get to the lever and i'm teleblocked and blinded to the ground. lucky i only bring monk robes and a ddp into the wild so i don't lose anything and sometimes i can take out one of them but i still can't get in

why are you posting here? some of them people are on this forum.

good luck with that tho. try and get a friend to scout out the place for you so you can practice your god spell, thats how i did it. my friend was doing his god spell and was like no1 is here, and i was like sweet went and did it. :P

it took a while for me too. i didnt need a friend, but i just ran around the mage arena real quick, to see if anyone was there, ran back to the underground cave thing, withdrew my runes, and then ran to the entrance. always go slow when getting there though, just to make sure you can see if someone ison the edge of your map.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

some advice,

dont be an idiot and take the 140k+ amount of runes in one trip, just do spurts

not saying anyone is an idiot or anything, just saying its stupid to incase u die early

and also, bring blue wiz robes mage ammy etc

anything u can afford to lose

try a time when few people play. On weekday mornings Central European Time there are sometimes only only 300-400 people per server online, unlike 1500+ on prime time.

And use the teleport facility from near the entrance to West Ardougne to the upper wildy. That saves a lot of time.

Actually, you're probably better off bringing Zamorak robes. They give a magic and a prayer boost, and as you're probably going to be praying vs. Kolodion and the battlemages, its much more convenient.

this is realy anoying because near the mage arena theres always pkers i can't even get to the lever and i'm teleblocked and blinded to the ground. lucky i only bring monk robes and a ddp into the wild so i don't lose anything and sometimes i can take out one of them but i still can't get in

Heh, I had almost the same. But I got ice blitzed. He was nice enough to let me finish charging before he sent me to Falador.

But find an empty server on a good night, morning whatsoever. And charge away. And pray to your RS god for luck.

Actually, you're probably better off bringing Zamorak robes. They give a magic and a prayer boost, and as you're probably going to be praying vs. Kolodion and the battlemages, its much more convenient.

hes not talking about getting to that part of the minigame, he talking about his probs getting to the lever

and also, the gear i said is cheap and effective, people will still pk u just for 10k