what if ur the god of runescape????/

Nicholes

What will you do if ur the god of runescape?

for me, i will create chaos everywhere, like a KBD in lumby, all the place is burning, the whole runescape turn into wildy and also, there are no * wildy lvls* so u can attk a lvl 3 n00b =P...... :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted:

beer party in everyplace, and erm.... yeah kill all the annoying n00bsz! rofl :twisted:

And then you will go bankrupt in 1 month after everyone chooses to quit and suspend membership because you have created a rediculos n0oby game. :wink:

i would kill him aswell and make the kq queen my pet so it will be easyier to lvl up :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, walk around in lumby and smite some noobs, go kill some guys in wildy, smite some more, make all rares untradable, smite more, raise max smithing level to 125 then make dragon ore, the ore spot is in multi wildy and is guarded by three kq'sand four kbd's and some poison spiders, you allso get skulled and drained prayer inside.

smite more, make everything f2p and smite the p2p'ers who complain, then make it p2p again, fear me!

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Create large red arrows floating above every begger's head. And everywhere a begger goes it would be like lvl 123 wilderness.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i would make evry one in full darg be entangled for 1 hour and have lvl three n00bs kill them to embaris them for being rich all dragon drops go to me i can use protect from mage lol i would also telother evry lvl 100 monster to lumby for noob slaying a lvl 3 slayer tasks wer u kill lvl 3s for slayer xp

swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg

i would make evry one in full darg be entangled for 1 hour and have lvl three n00bs kill them to embaris them for being rich all dragon drops go to me i can use protect from mage lol i would also telother evry lvl 100 monster to lumby for noob slaying a lvl 3 slayer tasks wer u kill lvl 3s for slayer xp

I really, really...really pity you.

Make sure I'm as tall as a greater demon, then I'll walk around Runescape with 10 of my lesser demon minions behind me [Greaters are too big and might scare my followers away]

Occasionally grant wishes of the people, maybe imprison beggars for KBD to eat. I shall allow Autoers to work but they will have a special world of their own where everyone there is an autoer and no one is buying their stuff

Remove multi in wilderness and make it such that laws arent allowed in it. And lastly, make a prayer skill lvl 99 where the user will be grnated with my lightning zap to kill anyone he wish in the wild. [sounds unfair eh? but oh well, he managed to appease me with all the bones he buried to get lvl 99] Oh, one more thing, I must be a popular god, so pink trimmings for dragons in honour of me! :lol:

Blusttoy.png

* poor4life0ne.png *

What will you do if ur the god of runescape?

for me, i will create chaos everywhere, like a KBD in lumby, all the place is burning, the whole runescape turn into wildy and also, there are no * wildy lvls* so u can attk a lvl 3 n00b =P...... :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted:

beer party in everyplace, and erm.... yeah kill all the annoying n00bsz! rofl :twisted:

And then you will go bankrupt in 1 month after everyone chooses to quit and suspend membership because you have created a rediculos n0oby game. :wink:

UHGUHGU y do nubs copy the main topic post?

anyway i'd just put 50 lvl 702s in lumby and white knights so know could move, ahahahhahhahahahahahaa

first post :D :D :D :D

even though ive been using this site for about a year and a half :?

yes i second your call, person who said it first, on removing it from miniclip.

i would also make a few more creatures of new races, and id make ruenscape a race-choice game (eg. you can play as a goblin or a dwarf so on so on).

i would do stuff like throw people off the map, steal thier clothes right of them if i wanted them, and lets see.... oh and id make all my stats lvl 1 million, id make special clothes for myself that noone else can have, and id make the hole game wildy, and id make it so when u light fires in buildings the building burns down :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I would make the spell, Water Strike do

45 damage everytime,

teleblock and freeze your enemy in place for 2 minutes and take away all your enemies prayer while

poisoning him for 20 dmg each blob and

rotting all his food

lowering his attck str def range and magic by 40

returning 45 hp to you and 45 prayer points

and giving you a free spell cast of any spell you wish even if you havn't learned it yet or havn't switch the spells.

It will also do the same damage and effects to multiple people in the area of one screen, even in a non-multi zone. and if you kill you enemy his account is banned and you get all of his items and 20 of his most valuable bank items. If your bank is full they are liquidated into cash.

A believe if that happens everybody would be scared s**tless of mages liek they should be :)

(seriously though i would create a long frustrating dungeon that takes liek 2 hours to get through and at the end is a huge bunny monster thats lvl 433 and it takes a really long time to kill him and about twenty people to do it and the only things he drops are 10 noted sheep wool , 10 noted raw chicken, 10 air runes and 1 minute after you kill him you are all skulled and teleported to lvl 55 wild.)

1: Remove all scammers hackers autoers and some REALLY annoying noobs

2:make everybody member :)

3:hire 40 000 monkeys for the customer support

4: MASSIVE CABBAGE BOMBING ALL OVER RUNESCAPE IN EVERY WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:Create and take control of a lvl 3000 monster, visit all runescape and kill everybody!!!!!! (The monster could be multi by anybody(if someone manage to kill me, i make him devil or runescape))

make all lvl 3 lvl 126 and all lvl 126 lvl 3 (nobody else is affected)

7:eventually get bored and spawn an army of drunken dwarves north of varrock that would destroy everything .

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

"Eh oops, what are those 2b phat sets doing in my bank?"

"And why is that lvl 5 n00b crying in pain becaused he asked me for phr33 5t00f?"

"And hey! My main is no longer banned! Kewl" :mrgreen:

evilgizm0ld8.gif

Sig by WeeBoab

I would make everybody work for Jagex (especially the whiners-- I'd give them lots of responsibility), be very responsible for the costs and success of the game, and then have them come back to this and let them wonder if their reasonable requests were really reasonable.

Yes, I'm no fun.

Make Vorrock MINE! No one enters exept my friends. My big palace you might say. Make a BIG captupult and bombard the n00bs at Lumby. Get a Santa Suit and make $999,999,999,999 (999 bil, richer than Bill Gates & George Lucas combined) and nuke the Grome Stronghold! All annoying NOOBS shall DIE! :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'd ask for phr33 s7off pl0x and whoever who doesn't give me stuff i would kill painfully. Lol, have a bind that lasts 20 min + teleblock + posion and just hit em with bronze dagger with my 99+ skills. Oh and for those who do, i'd punish them for giving beggars stuff. So i guess i'd go around and fight everyone. I'd give the ppl that i like their stuff back.

I'd ask for phr33 s7off pl0x and whoever who doesn't give me stuff i would kill painfully.

OMG :shock: the god of noobs is coming!!!!!!!

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.