Photo Log - 15th Oct new stuff

Sy_Accursed

Nice sunset photos! Love the colors.

We had a really nice sunset just last night. I saw a girl who I used to go to high school with snapping shots of it. Just reminded me of that.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I did actually consider trying a panorama for the sunset, but it's like impossible without literally climbing onto the roof which mother wouldn't allow me to do and I don't wanna do that (not good with ladders).

Debating (subject to what weather does between now and bed) getting up like 4 - 5am to try a panorama of sunrise out the other side of house, can get the angle that side and probably a much longer panorama.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Starness and panoramicness have arrived.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Damn that looks cool! Would make an epic wide screen wall paper :thumbup: Nicely done.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Still trying to get sunrise panorama done, nearly had it this morn but then clouds kicked in too thickly and I lost any chance of a good shot.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Back with 1 new shot pre-editting

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It was a very last minute grab with fading light and I had no idea where my tripod was at that point, still unpkacing/organising uni place.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I have been keeping an eye out to try and re-get it; no such luck though & loan in soon means I can hopefully go driving a bit to find some nice shots around town

Plv6Dz6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok that last shot: cannot do with tripod. Noway to get height i need and keep it stable, but once trees shed leaves I *might* be able to get it from a slightly different angle at another window.

And new shot up, first grab I done on my walk to and from uni where there's a few intriguing things.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

• 1 month later...