Investigating the Wise Old Man

KCHughes

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm dude... ur "equations" make no sense. You really don't kow what you are on about, are you like 5 years old or something. Oh and btw when jagex wants u to know who that dude is and what he is doing they will probably tell every1! so there is no point in making up eqautions to try and provve how stupid you are!

I know I shouldn't comment on this, but I just can't resist. According to your logic, anything you don't understand is inherently "stupid". Good call, there. And If I were 5 years old, like you seem to believe, and could do algebra like this, I would be a super-genious. Although, comparing to what you've attempted to type, I may be just that. And if I want to speculate about the nature of the WOM, the I bloody well have every right to. Maybe Runescape would be more fun for you if you actually inquired about the world around you, like I am, instead of waiting for Jagex to spoon-feed everything to you, "dude".

See, people like you are what made Socrates commit suicide. :roll:

owned irl.

but seriously...

Dude, you are really pulling at strings here...

isnt bob the cat like the zaro king or whatnot, well maybe this is a plot to return bob back into human form, and he needs more power and is stealing runes for it.

Dude, you are really pulling at strings here...

To show that about 75% of the population of runescape has an obscure idea about this subject.... but 95% of them are wrong.

Seriously, you are pulling at strings. there is nothing to do about this but wait. But if it entertains you, go ahead.

i saw that movie and i have a question about it:

in the beginning (when he leaves his house) there is a man who says 'huh'

and sees that person in front of the door being killed..

Does anybody know the name of that person? maybe he really exists...

And did you know you can give runes to W.O.M?

i gave 50 of airs fires earths waters minds and body, he doesn't accept others. But he just takes them, nothing more...

Nice topic...

Did you notice that the person 'cool mom227' is level 27 and wearing a legends cape?

These were characters made up by jagex/runescape staff so it was more realistic. "cool mom227"'s stats were not in high scores and they should be if he has a legend cape.

I'm not sure if this will help but since this is more than likely related to Zaros here is some info on him and Zammorak.

Zaros is a mahjarrat (not sure) and Zammorak was his general in the God wars. Sarodomin fights Zaros alongside Armadyl. Zammorak betrays Zaros and Armadyl seals him in the staff of Armadyl. In the God letters everytime Zaros is mentioned Zammorak gets scared like heck and won't mention him. Sarodomin reacts in a similar way but with less fear. Guthix knows nothing about Zaros because he was going through his "metamorphasis" at that time and only awakened in the God wars to stop Zammorak and Sarodomin from destroying each other and Gielnor. I think WOM is actually a follower of Zaros and is helping him seek vengance on Zammorak for his betrayl I hope this may be of any help but I have a feeling it won't.

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Ok so maybe i do have to be spoonfed everything by jagex, but atleast I don't make a topic devoted to ludicrous pretend algebra! I'm 16 years old right? About to take A level mathmatics and statisstics, i'm currently in top set and predicted an A* for GCSE, you get me? I know the difference between noobish lies and real algebra.

Ok, fine. Since you obviously know more about math than everyone on Earth, I'll leave you and your brain alone. I'll just go back to my lame old trigonometry. :roll:

If you want to contribute, then contribute. If you want to point out an error in my calculation, point it out, but don't bash me. By the way, what exactly was so 'pretend' about my algebra?

ok my last flame honest! :roll: But, did you know trigonometry is PART of maths so you showing off about doing trigonometry when I do that plus more is not really that great! :D Oh yeah and your algebra is pretend because it really doesnt make sense and you clearly don't know what you are talking about! But yeah this is my last post in this topic as i'm not gonna read again, 'cause this will just encourage me to flame further, so see 'ya guys, :wink: (and noobish followers of this random guy!) please send on my love to anyone on my side :P

sick_sk8er_1.png

99 Slayer, I don't have it yet. But it'll come.

Hmmm...I need to ponder all of this for a while. I should probably start keeping a notebook with all this info. Anyway, now that we've got all of this raw data (BTW, THANKS to all who've contributed), I'm going to start doing some inquiries into the nature of it all. I'll post something later.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Sorry but you've been doing all this for nothing. I contacted RS support and I got an answer saying that we'll have to wait for a future update... ah well!

Psh...just what they want you to think! :)

Womzoomed-1.gif

umm dude... ur "equations" make no sense. You really don't kow what you are on about, are you like 5 years old or something. Oh and btw when jagex wants u to know who that dude is and what he is doing they will probably tell every1! so there is no point in making up eqautions to try and provve how stupid you are!

I know I shouldn't comment on this, but I just can't resist. According to your logic, anything you don't understand is inherently "stupid". Good call, there. And If I were 5 years old, like you seem to believe, and could do algebra like this, I would be a super-genious. Although, comparing to what you've attempted to type, I may be just that. And if I want to speculate about the nature of the WOM, the I bloody well have every right to. Maybe Runescape would be more fun for you if you actually inquired about the world around you, like I am, instead of waiting for Jagex to spoon-feed everything to you, "dude".

See, people like you are what made Socrates commit suicide. :roll:

nice argument but btw Socrates didnt commit suicide. He was found guility in a trial and was forced to drink poison. Yes he could have run with his friends like they wanted him to but he had to die for his beliefs one which was civil duty

"Sorry but you've been doing all this for nothing. I contacted RS support and I got an answer saying that we'll have to wait for a future update... ah well!"

if thats true Kc you are on a huge break through nice job.

Add me or pm me and tell me if there is anything i can do to help

pramsey.jpg

OWNED!!

What?

Anyway, I did a thorough clue-search this weekend and yesterday, went through some of the old God Letters, went to a bunch of F2P-accessible locations that the WOM mentions, but I'm pretty sure I didn't turn up anything.

Also took pictures of the maps in the WOM's house. There are three different ones, but I could only identify one, and it's the Digsite. Obvious, since he's affiliated with Zaros. The only two P2P locations that I think might offer some clues are Zanaris and the Entrana Dungeon.

The only thing to do now is wait for the update. The "group consensus" is all right here, so if we're right about the WOM, give yourselves a big "w00t!"

Womzoomed-1.gif

OWNED!!

Jus saying that you owned Sicksk8ter or what ever his name is lol... :twisted:

BTW You should be on like CSI or sumthin man cause ur really good at this stuff!

Code:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

OWNED!!

BTW You should be on like CSI or sumthin man cause ur really good at this stuff!

LMAO!!!

OWNED!!

I despise CSI. I'm quite fond of archaeology, however.

Womzoomed-1.gif

I despise CSI. I'm quite fond of archaeology, however.
really? my uncles an archaeologist. goes digging through egypt or the mediterranian regions a few times a year. he brings me back tons of thing. pieces of anciet egyption pottery, fossilized sharks teeth, these cool cross shaped rock formations (completely natural, but they look just like a christian cross. in agnostic, but i find them entirely amusing) and even a trilobite one time. some pretty interesting stuff.

anyway, back on topic. did anyone go and look through the historical writings yet on the jagex website? i would do it myself, but i wont be near my computer for the next 11 hours. :?

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup: