Closest bank to ANY farm patch for supercompost collecting

jjjon123

What is the closest bank to a leprecan so I can take the 255 supercompost out of it to sell.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Catherby I'd guess.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Running gotta be cathurby.

Teleing cabbageport prob beats cathurby then ardy cape 4 would pwn cabbageport

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Cabbageport wouldn't beat Catherby .. especially with tele lag :|

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

They fixed tele lag a week or two ago did they not? Not that I ever actually experienced it personally.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

nope lol.

Sorry for going off-topic : p

4K469.png

The gnome stronghold tree patch -> bank.

Supercompost is heavy, and you would soon run out of energy if you used Catherby.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Teleport to Trollheim (from the Lunar spell)

From the description it would teleport you straight to the patch in which cause you can withdraw, bank at castle wars and restart the process

It's not really any closer than Ardy cape though.

But it does have the benefit of a lep that doesn't move and isn't hard to click on.

Catherby, possibly TGS (wood) tree patch, although climbing upstairs is timewasting :o

This i think. The Gnome stronghold lep is really close to a bank; the steps are only a few squares away.

Before that i thought of RoDs with the ardy cape to the monastery. There's a bush patch with a lep right outside, and you only need the ardy 2 diary. But regardless above should be faster and more accessible.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Teleport to Trollheim (from the Lunar spell)

From the description it would teleport you straight to the patch in which cause you can withdraw, bank at castle wars and restart the process

It teleports you to this spot:

trollheimteleportlocati.png

I believe the Gnome Stronghold patch is better.

Also if you're just going to fill your lep with supercompost, why take any additional effort to do so?

Before you start a normal farming run, just fill whatever space you have left in your inventory with supercompost and throw it into the lep's bank before you start, besides the ones you need, of course.

Also if you're just going to fill your lep with supercompost, why take any additional effort to do so?

Before you start a normal farming run, just fill whatever space you have left in your inventory with supercompost and throw it into the lep's bank before you start, besides the ones you need, of course.

He said he wants to empty the lep to sell, not fill.

But yeah I totally blanked on gnome stronghold tree patch; best by far.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Right but then it's the exact same thing. After your farm run just grab as much compost as you can carry and dump it in the bank. After a few farm runs it'll be empty, no need to put in any additional effort.

Unless you have no plans to do farm runs and/or no funds to do farm runs and need the money now to, I don't know, maybe buy supplies for the impending bxpw or w/e...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

>need money

>don't do farm runs

right...

If you don't have the seeds and other supplies to do farm runs and limited funds you can't very well do farm runs to make money.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

because 1k ea ranarr seeds are above anyone's budget.

Right but then it's the exact same thing. After your farm run just grab as much compost as you can carry and dump it in the bank. After a few farm runs it'll be empty, no need to put in any additional effort.

I do that already with ardouge and cath since i use ar tele and it passes by a bank. but I prefer not to take unnecessary detours when farming like using burthrope tele.

Thanks for info on gnomes I will be using that.

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

No that's not what I meant. I mean AFTER you farm your last patch, before you return to your normal scaping, just take as much compost as possible and teleport to a bank like you normally would after a farming run. This requires no extra effort apart from taking out the compost, no detours or anything.

No that's not what I meant. I mean AFTER you farm your last patch, before you return to your normal scaping, just take as much compost as possible and teleport to a bank like you normally would after a farming run. This requires no extra effort apart from taking out the compost, no detours or anything.

yes but with 60 supercomposts per trip that still maxes the lep after awile

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂