The Second Thousand - A Noob's Journey (Less Than 80 Levels Left)

Super short blog entry - I chopped wood in my clan citadel, and a bunch of ivy on the Falador wall, getting about 117K experience and reaching level 82. What can I say? I was busy.

Looks like this will be my last session for the next nine days - heading off on vacation. Hopefully the bots stay away and you all get lots of good experience!

Total levels = 1,224

I found myself with a bit of free time, so I logged in for the first time in two weeks and worked on some skills. I fletched 1,000 maple logs into longbows, did some salmon/trout fishing north of Seers' Village, and then cooked a bunch of that fish in Catherby.

I also was pulled away for a lame random event (tagging glowing pillars), using the experience lamp on runecrafting(!) and earning my first level in that skill (level 31) since the commencement of this blog.

That's really all I had time to accomplish during this session. Hopefully some more time soon to play.

Total levels = 1,225

I had a free day yesterday, and used a good portion of it getting Gregor D'Grim some levels. What I spent time on was not picture-worthy; hence, a fairly short bullet-point summary of my accomplishments, along with a few comments. In mostly chronological order:

• Cooked the raw trout and salmon that was in my bank, in Catherby (level 62)
  • Traveled to the quiet lake north of Seers' Village and fly-fished for more salmon and trout (level 61)
  • Fletched the remainder of the 2,000 maple logs I had in my bank, into longbows (level 72)
  • Left the small clan I was in. It had become inactive, and the citadel shut down during my vacation. I probably will look for a largish clan to join.
  • Purchased 2000 flax and crafted bowstrings in Lumbridge (levels 46-49). That took a while.
  • Considered stringing the bows, but decided to go for profit and sold the strings and unfinished bows separately. This was more profitable than alching the bows, given the increase in nature rune prices. I grossed about $710K from the deals, which translated to about a half million gold profit.
  • Wasted about 100K of that profit making marrentill tar. Stupid herblore idea (level 39). Man, this skill is expensive.
  • Bought 2,000 more maple logs and fletched them (level 73). I also hit 1 million experience in the skill, making it my 2nd with that amount (woodcutting).
  • High alched some of the unfinished maple longbows (level 64) and sold the rest. Made back the profit I lost on herblore.

So, about the website changes: I spend little time on the website, outside of the adventurer logs and highscores, so most of the changes meant almost nothing to me. I, like most others, think that removing retired/inactive and free-to-play players from the highscores list is a bad idea. While I liked moving up 700,000(!) ranks in total levels, it seems like a much better way to have handled this would have been to keep the all-time lists, and create an active list for members. That's what Major League Baseball does, and it preserves the history of the game while still giving current players a great idea of where they rank among those who still participate. I am most frustrated, however, with the removal of 'time played' from the Adventurer's Log. As you know from my monthly recaps, I use that statistic in a number of different ways to see how well I've been doing, and I really value that statistic. Now, there's no way to see how efficient I've been over a certain time frame, or if I've been improving.

For the session, I gained 10 levels and just over 200K total experience.

Total levels = 1,235

• 2 weeks later...

November Update

Thanks to two vacations, a busy schedule during the rest of the month, and the release of Skyrim, I had much less opportunity to play in November than in the prior two months. I love looking at various statistics, but since Jagex nuked the ability to see how many days/hours I've played, I am unable to track any time-related stats. That's lousy. Here's a short summary of Gregor's progress:

• 633K experience points (just under 6.5 million total) and 22 levels (1,235 total as of November 30)
  • 4 - levels earned crafting (spinning flax into bowstrings)
  • 3 - levels each in cooking and fishing. I've switched from lobsters to fly fishing in peaceful solitude north of Seers' Village.
  • 237,000 - experience earned fletching, which resulted in two levels.
  • 2.5 million - 5K more than the total experience I have earned in woodcutting. 189K for the month and a level.
  • 2 - levels each in farming and construction.
  • 1 - level each in summoning, runecrafting (finally!), herblore, prayer and magic.
  • 0 - experience earned fighting during the month. I was a complete pacifist.
  • 3 - quests completed (well short of my goal of a dozen). Completed Dwarf Cannon and Plague City on the 28th.

I did spend some time this morning stealing a seed-load off the master farmer in Draynor, and leveled thieving twice (to 47). I believe that I've mentioned this before, but failing a pickpocket attempt may be the most frustrating event in Runescape. Failing it three or four times consecutively is enough to result in muttered expletives. I despise failing at this skill.

Goals for December - complete at least 10 quests, hit 7.5 million total experience, reach level 60 in strength (level 57 now)

Total levels = 1,237

My last session was almost all about Dungeoneering. While I'm still somewhat of a completionist, constantly being distracted by that plant growing in the corner, or that tree growing up against the wall, I managed to resist temptation on multiple occasions and get through the floors more quickly. I'm still enjoying soloing; really, unless you have a friend of a comparable level, who is going to want to have a level 40-ish noob tagging along? I completed five small floors (10-14, my second time through) on complexity six. The most difficult boss for me was the hobgoblin geomancer, because I forgot to go in with a bow so I kept having to wait out the 'freeze in place' spells it cast on me as it teleported to another part of the room. To'kash the Bloodchiller? My blood flowed warm. Icy Bones? Didn't even drop icicles on my head once. Bulwark Beast? A cinch (twice).

I died once during the five floors, to a fairly high-level zombie who caught me out of food and not paying close enough attention. I averaged about 27 minutes per floor on floors 10 through 12, then quickened my pace and completed floor 13 in 18 minutes and 14 in 20 minutes. DG experience is low for me currently, as my prestige is only 19, but I did manage to snag decent amounts of other experience (primarily combat, mining/smithing and fishing/cooking). For the session, I leveled dungeoneering twice (to 43) and mining (to 52).

After leaving Daemonheim I chopped ivy for a while south of Falador, passing the 2.5 million experience mark in woodcutting:

[spoiler=Insert Clever Caption Here]woodcuttingxp2500000.png

Total levels = 1,240

I've just read your full blog whilst Fletching and I must say I really enjoyed the way in which you wrote about your adventures, so much in fact that I'm starting blogging my adventures in a similar fashion.

Good luck on reaching your second thousand total levels and I hope you have fun all the way!

Thanks for the nice words, DIY-Jimmy and Swedishboy.

Fun session for me, which for a change of pace involved combat! Hard to believe, I know, but sometimes a skiller's gotta drop the 's' and become a killer. Before summarizing the session, however, I want to comment on the money pouch and the tool-belt. I really like both additions. There have been at least 10 times when I needed some gold for something but forgot to bring it, and I have had to find a bank. The same can be said for forgetting to withdraw a simple tool for a task or quest. Minor improvements to the game, but I'm very pleased about them.

Enough with the swooning. I was on a mission to reach level 40 in slayer and 60 in strength, so I traipsed down to the Edgeville Dungeon and bothered Vannaka for a task. Four tasks, in all, and here they are:

1. 119 harpie bug swarms. Found at the otherwise beautiful beach area northeast of Tai Bwo Wannai, these biters are pushovers if you happen to carry a lit bug lantern. The most interesting part of this task was when someone showed up with an unlit lantern (not me, I swear). Since he had no way to light it in his inventory, and discovered that the lantern could not be traded to someone who could light it, his expletives quickly drowned out the sounds of the bug swarm getting zapped by my (lit) lantern. Dejected, he trudged off to a bank to get his tinderbox. It's not a short walk to this beach, either. Completing this task netted me level 39 in slayer and level 58 in strength.

2. 101 ice warriors. Talk about opposite climates. Far from the pristine beaches, these bad boys are in a freezing area of a dungeon, with pirates (??) and hobgoblins (???) nearby. That's just weird. Anyway, loved this task - these warriors dropped charms at a 40% rate, along with some good runes (law and nature, among others) and a medium clue scroll. I also hit 2 million gold for the first time ever. That's a laughable amount to 99% of the members at this forum, but as for me, it made me feel like a rich guy. I leveled constitution to 57, strength to 59 and hit level 40 in slayer:

[spoiler=Slay Bells Ring, Are You Listening?]Slayerlvl40.png

3. 93 cockatrices. Back to the dungeons, this time a bit warmer and east of Rellekka. Finishing this task resulted in 42K worth of dropped goodies (eggs, limpwurt roots, and runes) and 10 green charms. I leveled slayer to 41, reaching a total combat level of 73, and also hit level 60 in strength:

[spoiler=At Least One December Goal Is Reached]Strengthlvl60.png

Perhaps I should shoot for level 60 in attack and defense by the end of the month, as well...no, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

4. 52 crocodiles. Back to the heat, but this time scorching, way down south on the River Elid. Let me first say that four waterskins is not sufficient for this task. I had to run to the nearest city three times to refill (and pick up an extra skin). Additionally, no drops makes this a fairly lame task. Regardless, I made 52 crocodiles shed tears, and I leveled attack to 54 and slayer to 42.

5. There is no 5. I said four tasks, remember?

Slaying is, for the most part, fun. I like learning about different areas and mobs that have good drops. I've gained a decent amount of charms, so I may be training summoning fairly soon. Nine levels for the session puts me thisclose to 25% of the way through the Second Thousand.

Total levels = 1,249

I spent 25,000 of my loyalty points, purchasing the Surefooted Aura (for agility training), Five-Finger Discount Aura (improved thieving), and Jack of Trades Aura. I am not a big fan of training agility, so 20 minutes of fail-free training is worth it. I tried out the Surefooted Aura at Barbarian Outpost, leveling agility to 51. I also got the opportunity to head down to the pit for some bonus experience, thanks to the keen eye of the talent scout. He sure can spot a skilled and agile player. Of course, he had little to choose from, because now that bots are gone, I was the only person training for 35 of the 40 minutes I spent using the aura (tried it twice).

I swapped out Surefooted for Five-Finger Discount, and started picking the seed-lined pockets of the Master Farmer in Draynor. A 3% bonus is basically unnoticeable, unfortunately. After about five minutes I got tired of training thieving, and decided to try out the Jack of Trades Aura. Obtaining experience in 10 skills within three hours should be a cinch. I trained the first six in one minute (attack, strength, defense, constitution, prayer and stealing), all on a couple men wandering around Lumbridge. Next, it was off to the bank to swap out my gear, as I planned to train ranging, woodcutting, firemaking and fletching to wrap up the 10 skills. I was extremely curious to find out how much bonus experience I would earn...until I clicked 'deposit all worn items into bank', removing and depleting my aura. "Better luck next time" popped up in my chat box. I logged off.

Sometimes I'm a real idiot.

Total levels = 1,250

• 4 weeks later...

It's rarely a good idea to set goals for a game, and then take a break from playing. Perhaps my goal should have been to take a break. I gave some thought to setting goals for Gregor D'Grim for 2012, but for now I am going to stick to meandering through the lands without any written objectives. I'm still frustrated that I cannot see how many hours I have played.

I started the session by once again equipping the Jack of Trades Aura, and this time I remembered not to deposit all of my worn items at the bank during the middle of skilling. I accomplished the ten skills in about five minutes, and received my reward from Xuan in Varrock. I used the bonus on runecrafting and received 999 experience points. Not enough to hit level 32, but much closer.

For the rest of the session I experimented with dungeoneering. I have cleared floors at level six complexity since I was able to do so, but I wanted to see if dialing complexity down to one and getting through the floors as quickly as possible gave me more experience per hour. Because my prestige was low (19) and my overall combat level is low (73), it did not work out that way. Floors 15-21 took me between four and 11 minutes to complete, and I earned between 206 and 309 experience for each; in total, 55 minutes netted me 1700 experience. I died a total of six times, including thrice to Har'lakk the Riftsplitter and twice to Rammernaut. I switched complexity back to six for floor 22, finishing in 34 minutes and dying five(!) times to Lexicus Runewright, but earning more than 1400 experience.

As floor 22 was the deepest level I could explore based on my level, I reset and cleared floors 1-4 before leaving Daemonheim. I cleared the third floor in 17:36, which is my quickest time for a complexity six floor. All of my hard work resulted in leveling three skills: dungeoneering (to 44), smithing (to 43) and constitution (to 58).

I spent the rest of the session relaxing in the forest south of Falador, alternating between chopping and burning yews, and cutting ivy.

Total levels = 1,253

Year-end Summary

All I had to do was complain one more time about not being able to see time played, and it has been added back to the Adventurer's Log! What pull I have!

No, I'm not really that delusional. I am very happy, though.

Some statistics as of the beginning of 2012:

Total experience earned = 6,715,000 - only about 900K in November/December combined

Total levels = 1,250 - 37 levels in last two months

Hours played = 343 - just 29 hours played in November/December

Experience per hour = 19,577 - 31K/hour in last two months

Since inception of blog

Hours played = 140

Levels gained = 250

Experience earned = 4.3 million

Most levels gained in a skill = Fletching - 43, Farming - 22, Magic - 19

Least levels gained in a skill = Runecrafting - 1, Firemaking - 2, Attack/Ranged - 4 each

Most experience gained in a skill = Woodcutting - 1.6 million, Fletching - 1.06 million, Magic - 340,000

Sons who have quit playing RS = 1

Yesterday

All that ivy wanted me to play.

I kept chopping; it came back to stay.

Oh, guess what I did yesterday.

Aside from chopping about 100 yew logs, I camped at the southern wall of Falador and chopped the green stuff for the entire session. I leveled woodcutting to 83, and set a personal record for the most experience in a single skill in a day (165,000). I also reached seven million total experience. For a second, I considered retiring at exactly 7,000,000 experience, almost exactly like Elias stopping at 3,000,000,000...but he started playing again, so I decided to forge onward. Why would I want to deprive you readers myself of further adventures?

Total levels = 1,254

My other son cancelled his membership over the weekend, and now they're both playing Pirates of the Caribbean on-line. I have no desire to switch to that game (or Minecraft, which they go on about as well), so now my computer time with them is sitting playing RS while they play other games. Not exactly what I had in mind when I became a member last August.

We had the afternoon free on Saturday, so while my sons played other games, I sat with them and had a very productive session. I began by selling the yew logs I cut last time, and traded them for 2,000 maple logs at the Grand Exchange. This is a decent money-making opportunity for the poor folk, as there is a huge disparity between yew log prices and maple logs, and a nice profit to be made by fletching the maples into longbows and selling them unfinished. Obtaining experience in a skill while making money is something with which I have no issue.

I fletched and sold 1,300 of the logs, and added some variety by burning the other 700. This resulted in level 74 in fletching and levels 64 and 65 in firemaking:

[spoiler=Burn Baby, Burn, G.E. Inferno!]Firemakinglvl65.png

I earned 92K experience firemaking, which is by far the most I've earned in a single day in that skill. I also doubled the firemaking levels earned since the inception of this blog. I did get to enjoy one random event (Freaky Forester), which gave me a few hundred summoning experience.

After depleting my inventory of logs, I teleported to Camelot and strolled over to the lake north of Seers' Village, fly-fishing rod in hand. I relaxed there for a while, fishing until obtaining level 62. I then took a walk to Catherby and cooked up most of the salmon in my bank, leveling to 63 in that skill.

At that point I had about 200K experience for the day, just the sixth time reaching that milestone. My single-day experience record was 251K, and my sons were still enjoying their games, so I decided to cut ivy back in Falador, in the hopes of setting a new mark. I was racing against time, though, as I really wanted to take a nap for an hour before the evening and I was set on logging off by a certain time. With two minutes to spare, I set a new daily record total and logged off with more than 253K experience. "Doesn't that make you want to play some Runescape?" I asked my sons. They smiled at me, and shook their heads.

Total levels = 1,259

As I begin typing, I'm looking over the notes from my session and realizing that this was one of my most productive Runescape days, even with a forced break for a system update.

I started where I often start, south of Falador in the forest. I chopped 100 yew logs (finding two birds' nests), then sold them at the Grand Exchange, purchasing 2,000 maple logs in return. I sold some excess items, including crushed nests and some seeds, bringing my bank total to 2.5 million, which is the highest it has ever been. I have a feeling that I will be spending it down before month-end.

I walked into Varrock with my Jack of Trades aura equipped, and quickly earned the required experience. I used the reward on runecrafting, which leveled that skill to 32. Afterwards, I decided to do some mining and smithing. I wanted to get decent experience in both skills, but I did not want to have to spend much money (or an inordinate amount of time) for the smithing experience, so I decided to mine iron in the Dorge'shuun Mine, sell the ore, purchase iron bars, and smith iron equipment. I could have smelted the ore myself, but that would take a long time for relatively little experience. I also could have purchased steel bars instead, but smithing iron is much cheaper for the experience earned. Mining 600 iron got me to level 53; I sold the ore for around 200K and purchased 600 iron bars for approximately 270K. Smithing armor with those bars netted me 10,000 experience and levels 44, 45 and 46:

[spoiler=Leveling with the New Graphics]smithinglvl45.png

I was ready for some combat, so I received a slayer task from the Master in the Edgeville Dungeon. The task, 35 earth warriors, sent me to another section of the same dungeon, which made things very easy. For my level, the drops were decent, consisting mostly of law and nature runes, and some charms. I leveled both attack and defense to 55, and increased my total combat level to 74:

[spoiler=Sending Them Back to the Earth]attacklvl55.png

Defenselvl55.png

I went back and asked for another task, this time getting 93 cockatrices as my assignment. Since I already have had this beast as a slayer task, I knew what to do, so I grabbed the mirror shield from my bank and traveled to the Relleka Slayer Dungeon. On the way I was attacked by a wolf, and passed a passel of adventurers who were heading to Fremennik to kill a wolf-god and his brother. I may try my luck at that before the event concludes, but I'll be certain to be part of a huge group, and run away quickly after landing a hit.

The cockatrices are extremely easy to kill, requiring little food as they rarely hit me. Completing the task netted me 55K worth of roots, herbs and runes, along with 11 charms. I also leveled slayer to 43 and attack to 56.

Wanting to take a combat break, I teleported back to Falador (surprise, surprise) and chopped enough ivy to reach level 84 in woodcutting. While there, I spoke with someone who recently joined a large social clan with no level requirement. After speaking with him for awhile, and then one of the administrators, I took a tour of their citadel and learned more about their goals and leaders. It sounded like a decent place for me to hang my hat, so I joined before ending my session. I'm interested to see how the game dynamic changes for me, having spent most of my time playing solo with little conversation (aside from a short time in a roleplaying clan a few months ago).

TL;DR - gained 10 levels, 200K experience (7th time), joined a clan

Total levels = 1,269

It is nice to see read about your progress :)

Congratulations on those recent level-ups, and surely it is great that you can see your playtime again in the AL!

I hope you will enjoy the life in a clan. Myself I am a part of Obelisk Chat (Hughs Horde friend's chat) and I love it.

Good luck with your goals!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Heya, swedishboy - glad you're still following my progress.

Had just a little bit of time today, but accomplished two minor milestones - 7.5 million total experience, and three million woodcutting experience.

[spoiler=Got Wood?]woodcuttingxp3000000.png

Total levels = still 1,269

Over the past two days I've had a bit of time here and there to log in to Runescape. The phrase "log in" is appropriate, as I spent most of the time knee deep in logs. Both days' sessions began with the Jack of Trades aura, which I used to snag two cheap levels, one each in runecrafting (level 33) and hunter (level 31). I figure if I'm not going to spend time on certain skills, I may as well level them using the aura.

After Jacking around with the Trades, I took the 2,000 maple logs purchased in my prior session and fletched them into longbows, which resulted in 170K gold upon their sale, as well as level 75:

[spoiler=Fletch Me A Pillow, I'm Tired]fletchinglvl75.png

After selling the unfinished bows, I also sold the yew I chopped previously, and then turned right around and bought 5,000 maple logs. I went through 700 of those, switching between fletching and firemaking, leveling the latter to 66.

And that was about it. Exciting stuff in the world of Gregor D'Grim.

I'm still in the probationary period in the clan, so I'm unable to use the clan skilling plots. Those should become available by Sunday.

Total levels = 1,273

Extra Bonus Blog Material!

Beginning with this entry, I will occasionally provide a retrospective review of a blog from long ago. This entry's blog is from 2006, and is penned by a gentleman named Skill Caster and can be found at The Start of the Legend. In his initial post, SC states "I'm a great writer", which is clearly evident in the narrative that follows, including sentences such as "It's the begging of a new day." and "Today was planned with all kinds of fun adventures. I was ready."

Unfortunately for Mr. Caster and the readers, his initial post was both the Start and the End of the Legend, as he was never heard from again. Some legends are a bit less than legen...wait for it...dary.

Blog Grade = Incomplete

Thanks, guys, for the comments!

Even though it is just a number, it was nice to pass 3,000 views. That motivates me to continue making my journey through the lower levels interesting enough to read. There are times when my entries seem dull while I'm writing them, but let's face it, in this game there are going to be plenty of unexciting sessions and there are limited ways to spice them up in their description. Take my last session, for example.

I used Jack of Trades in Varrock to capture my daily bonus of experience, applying it to summoning, which leveled that skill to 32. I then took a leisurely stroll to the Grand Exchange, and fletched or burned 1,600 of the maple logs in my bank, leveling both skills (to 76 and 67, respectively).

Tired of playing with my wood, I teleported to Camelot and headed over to my oasis of tranquility (AKA the lake north of Seers' Village). Other than the occasional player I see while banking inventories of salmon and trout, it is just me and one highwayman. I wish that he would talk, but he is definitely a good listener. Many, many years ago I played text-based MUDs (probably not many youngsters who know what they are). On one in particular, I had reached the maximum level attainable, and then applied for and became an immortal. On this MUD the immortals were very active components of the game, developing followings and initiating wars. What I enjoyed doing almost more than anything else was taking over an NPC or a mob and suprising a player by interacting with him/her. I thought about that while fly-fishing yesterday, about how surprised I would be if suddenly the highwayman began speaking directly to me, or emoting.

I fished for quite a while, leveling to 63 and setting a personal daily best for experience in that skill. I then cooked all of the salmon in Catherby, and sold the cooked salmon along with the raw trout back at the Grand Exchange. That is decidedly not a money-making opportunity. Noticing that I was low on food to take on slayer tasks, I purchased lobsters and, in the Lumbridge Castle kitchen, steamed up a passel, which earned level 64 in cooking. I crushed my prior daily high in cooking experience (granted, 72K exp is not exactly eye-opening). I also made a nice bisque to put in my thermos for my next trip to the lake. I filled an extra thermos, just in case a certain highwayman opens up to me.

Total levels = 1,278

I started my most recent session using the Jack of Trades aura, this time taking the reward in prayer, which leveled me to 41. I remembered that I was out of the probationary period in the clan, so I would be able to use the skilling plots. In this clan, it is a requirement to max resource gathering each week. Since the build timer for this clan resets early on Tuesdays, I had just last evening to max out with 2,700 resources. Members are required to work on whatever primary skill has been set by the leaders - in yesterday's case, it was crafting cloth at the loom. The benefit of working on that skill is the nice experience earned for the time spent. The disadvantage of working on that skill when the weekly deadline is fast approaching is that it is the slowest skill at gaining resources. Rather than use the excuse of being new and not having the entire week to work on gathering clan resources, I decided to hunker down and craft.

Fortunately, there were a few others who were in a similar predicament to mine, so we alleviated some of the tediousness by chatting about random things. Generally I'm not much of a conversationalist in the game, so this was a nice change of pace. All told, it took nearly two hours to get to 2,700 resources, but it absolutely was worth it. Getting 110+ experience for each click resulted in leveling crafting from 49 to 57, an eight level leap earning more than 104K experience. I more than doubled my total crafting experience in one session of resource gathering for the clan. Here are the milestone level pics:

[spoiler=The Fruit of the Loom]craftinglvl50.pngcraftinglvl55.png

I particularly like the level 55 capture as it looks like the fireworks exploded all over the clan grounds.

After grabbing a ring from the keep master and charging it at the woodcutting plot, I left the citadel for Falador, and spent the next 40 minutes chopping ivy. That used up the 20K bonus experience provided by the ring, and I was fortunate enough to have five bird nests drop.

Total levels = 1,287

As the build timer for my clan reset yesterday, I decided to get the citadel resource gathering out of the way early in the week. The primary focus for the citadel was cooking, but we were also allowed to mine stone or chop wood. I'm not sure how I feel about mandatory skilling at certain plots, but it does make sense given the clan's goal of having a fully pimped-out citadel.

I spent most of my time to get 2,700 resources at the BBQ plot, chopping and grilling fish. At 310+ experience per click, this made for some excellent cooking experience, and I leveled to 65:

[spoiler=One Fish, Two Fish, Hundreds of Fish Parts]cookinglvl65.png

I bettered my three-day old daily cooking experience record by 22K, earning a total of 94K in the skill. After leveling a second time (to 66), I walked to the mining plot and worked on stone, reaching level 54 before reaching my resource allottment for the week. I charged my clan ring with woodcutting experience, and left the citadel for the southern Falador forest. I chopped yew for only 15 minutes before looking at the clock and realizing how late it was. To paraphrase the great Yogi Berra, "it gets late early around here".

Total levels = 1,290