Consistent World/Friend Chat/Clan Chat for Pest Control?

Blutters

soulfire pc is a 120+ clan, need to register on their website and apply though. :)

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

I am assuming you are wanting to play games that arent of the Novice level on World 144 because I have been playing there all weekend to get some points and it has been quick and easy.

On that note though, the Novice games are great because they only take about 2 minutes to complete and you get 2 points. I guess ya just gotta have more patience if you want to play those.

wessan.png

I don't want to sign up for a clan if it requires commitment...

If it wasn't obvious I'm pretty much going for boots and that's it.

Are there none I can just like quickchat my combat level and play with for a little while?

At the moment I've gone through 120+ worlds and 144 and have an extra set of elite void and all 3 helmets so I'll probably try out novice.

Does novice give the same chance at boots as the higher boat does? Because I don't think veteran boat takes longer than 2 min either if you find a decent world...

2dgucz6.png

You can sign up and leave once you have your stuff. Or just never go to games again and get kicked. If you don't want to use an organization to get good landers, you'll probably struggle to get points. Even good PC clans have issues with properly rotated landers/leechers. PC isn't as popular as it used to be.

But it sure is a hell of a lot better than 144 landers.

hzvjpwS.gif

Novice boats are great. You see, playing alongside bots isn't bad if they actually do something, and on Novice Boats the bots have reflexes as good as my own. They actually attack the portals. They actually attack the Spinners. They don't attack the Splatters! I should add also that the pests do so little damage the Void Knight almost never dies (has only one time in like 150 games) and there are many many boats going out on 144.

I wish I'd done this from the start because I think I would've had enough points at the end anyway (for, say, another Elite set, which I already got and more from my time on Vet boats)... Still don't have boots but this is a workable solution.

2dgucz6.png

^

Getting on novice worlds aren't half bad.

Since you need about 500 wins (1k tokens), you'll get enough for almost another set of full void.

TBH, even in botted worlds - I can win almost 95% of the time.

Just look at what the situation requires:

-90% of the time, you can just clear monsters and go for portals

-10% of the time, the monsters bunch around the void knight

I find taht it's probably most helpful killing the defilers first as they're pretty accurate

Let the fat things block for the void knight

Bring a spec weapon (like claw or something/GS's even) and rape portals

capt%20kevin.png

I'm now forced to wonder if wins on the Novice boat count towards the boots. Or, maybe, if they don't stack with Veteran boat wins...

I've been keeping meticulous record of my wins and am now slightly above 550 combined, 330 of those from the Veteran boat, when the average is supposedly 500. I click through the dialogue, of course.

They say it's luck-based, but we know by now that that's not true in the general RS sense, or people might get pieces after just a few games, same as other drops. I'm still going but this is getting slightly ridiculous.

I guess my revised question is,

Has anyone here gotten the boots from Novice boat wins?

2dgucz6.png

I've heard that enough to comply with it, but after this week's small update (that the interface opens back up if you accidently close it) I'm not sure if you have to any longer.

OT but lol@the quote in your signature. I've no idea what context I said that under...

2dgucz6.png

The novice boat is really amazing most of the time. The bots work much harder than the 120s in the expert boat. They pretty much pile spinners, then portals. How you do PC really depends on the time of day. Sometimes the 144 expert boat is best, sometimes the novice boat is best, sometimes the random 120+ world is best.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.