Easier way to and from Al Kharid

Candymann16

shortcuttoalkharid4rw.th.png

i think that a rope bridge here would be good idea as it would make another quicker and easier way to get from al kharid to other towns e.g fally and draynor. Also you would have to have done the 'Prince Ali' quest to be able to use the bridge but unlike the gate you would still have to a toll to get over it, and even complete another quest to be able to use it e.g do a favour for the rope bridge guards

good idea or not, leave opinions please

Candymann16.png

shortcuttoalkharid4rw.th.png

i think that a rope bridge here would be good idea as it would make another quicker and easier way to get from al kharid to other towns e.g fally and draynor. Also you would have to have done the 'Prince Ali' quest to be able to use the bridge but unlike the gate you would still have to a toll to get over it, and even complete another quest to be able to use it e.g do a favour for the rope bridge guards

good idea or not, leave opinions please

Dueling ring, swamp agility shortcut, glory ammy, varrock tele, that is kind of enough.

It's pretty obvious you want another easy coal mining spot, and I think there's enough roads to Al Kharid atm. The toll gate quest is supposed to be a bonus, not an unnecessary bonus.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

It's pretty obvious you want another easy coal mining spot, and I think there's enough roads to Al Kharid atm. The toll gate quest is supposed to be a bonus, not an unnecessary bonus.

easy coal mining? what do you think the guild is for?, but yes the main idea was to allow easier acces to the rocks there

tele to al kharid with glory

im not a member so how can i?

Candymann16.png

easy coal mining? what do you think the guild is for?, but yes the main idea was to allow easier acces to the rocks there

tele to al kharid with glory

im not a member so how can i?

short cut would be member!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

short cut would be member!

not saying a short cut, i said rope bridge with guards or somthing like it

I have a question for you. If guards are added to this bridge, it is now not a short cut? Erm.. I do believe this is EXACTLY the same thing as al kahrid gates. Lets see, guards, they ask for money, if you completed a quest you get it free.. erm.. yeah, its a short cut. just because you wave your magic fairy wand and say "poof, guards on a bridge make the definition of a shortcut invalid!" doesnt make it true. its a short cut, and that mining spot is supposed to be challenging to get to.

just become member and do lost city quest. or get some dueling rings and a glory.

or you know... mine in a better location...

polarbeardaveyz9.png

why are you all flaming me? you could say, bad idea and leave it at that, and to answer your question when i said not a short cut i meant that it wouldnt be an agility shortcut, which whould mean that it would also be a non-members help, and also the gate to al kharid is not really a short cut as you can always use it regardless of doing a quest and i have no problem in going to mine at the swamp now, i mined 3k mith there so if i had a problem with it i could have just gone to the guild

Candymann16.png

euhm...

runescapes landscape is good as it is and beside ... it's better to do some exersise instead of hanging on a rope like a monkey.

and what about the F2P people??? we don't have the ability to hang on a rope

and what about the gate ??? (the gate would be useless between lumb and alkharid)

=> what you are trying to suggest is making a "shortcut" from the mining site in the swamps south of lumb to the bank of al kharid.

and what should we do with the "prince ali rescue" quest if there's a bridge?

the quest would be useless i think .

so i don't think it's a good idea, but nice try.

how about you have to pay 300gp to cross it

you have to had done the prince ali quest to use it

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

there are already lots of easy ways to get to al kharid. for f2p, tele to lumbridge and youre 4 clicks away. for members they gt a lot of alternative ways to get there. in fact, al khraid probably already has more ways to get there than any other town in the game (lumby tele, gnome glider, duel ring, glory tele, carpet to desert) lol its like a transportation hub! a bridge wuld be overkill

but i do agree that mines should be easier to get to. woodcutters are the ones that have it easy, with trees never far away from the bank, or the ground, for wood burners, or a knife, for fletchers. mines are in a few and usually hard to get to areas, and hardly ever near a bank, except those that are so crowded you cant get any ores anyway. then you still need to get to a furnace in one of the few locations, then to an anvil in one of the few locations. miners truly get the short end of the stick in this game

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

im not saying that it would be an agility shortcut, it would just be a standered wooden bridge and if you read the first post i said that you would need to do the prince ali quest and amybe another quest to be able to cross it and with a much higher price to cross it than the 10gp to get through the gate

Candymann16.png

being a non-member i would really like another quest to do, and if also gave another little help that would be great, thats why i proposed this idea.

Summery of my idea

1. A quick way to get to the lumby swamp mining area

2. Prince ali quest done to be able to use the new bridge and also another quest to be able to use it with reasonable high mining to complete, e.g. 30 or 55 so the bridge is some use to the people who are going to use it

3. There will always be a toll to use the bridge, above 250gp per use, so a round trip to the mining site would be over 500gp

Candymann16.png

a bridge so close to the mines would make that the closest source of coal to a bank in the game. the mine will always be crowded and youd have exactly what we see in the falador mines. it would defeat the purpose entirely. why not just mine your ores behind fally?

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

i wish people would read the whole post befor thay add thier views, if you had read it you would have found out that i have spent quite along time there, mining 3k mith ores, what i am basically asking for is for there to be easier ways to get to mith ores, or just generally more mith ores in the game, because i seriuosly dought there is a 1 to 4 ratio of mith ores to coal in the whole of runescape, would you all like it better if i had surgested to put more mith ores in the guild, like loads of people have done before, or come up with a more fun and interesting idea on how to get mith ores easier?

also to the person who posted befor this one, i dont think that the 7 coal ores in lumby swamp could ever attract more people to them than the guild's 30+ coal

Candymann16.png

but i do agree that mines should be easier to get to. woodcutters are the ones that have it easy, with trees never far away from the bank, or the ground, for wood burners, or a knife, for fletchers. mines are in a few and usually hard to get to areas, and hardly ever near a bank, except those that are so crowded you cant get any ores anyway. then you still need to get to a furnace in one of the few locations, then to an anvil in one of the few locations. miners truly get the short end of the stick in this game

erm... what do you think about the mining guild ?

it's in falador

it's near a bank

there's a furnace

erm... what do you think about the mining guild ?

it's in falador

it's near a bank

there's a furnace

and you compare that to woodcuting and fletching? do you have to walk to a knife to fletch your logs? compare how many coal ores are in the mining guild to how many willows and maples are around seers, and compare how fast it is to get a full load of logs to a full load of coal. and compare how far the the seers bank is to the trees to the mining guild to the bank. its no contest, miners get the shaft in this game

i wish people would read the whole post befor thay add thier views, if you had read it you would have found out that i have spent quite along time there, mining 3k mith ores, what i am basically asking for is for there to be easier ways to get to mith ores, or just generally more mith ores in the game, because i seriuosly dought there is a 1 to 4 ratio of mith ores to coal in the whole of runescape, would you all like it better if i had surgested to put more mith ores in the guild, like loads of people have done before, or come up with a more fun and interesting idea on how to get mith ores easier?

also to the person who posted befor this one, i dont think that the 7 coal ores in lumby swamp could ever attract more people to them than the guild's 30+ coal

im not talking about the guild, which requires lvl 60 mining. im talking about the mining area you access when you go down the basement on the east corner of the city. there you have about 9 coal rocks, 3 addy and 2 mith, plus gold and iron. and look how crowded that place is. the lumby swamp would be worse than that, seeing that its closer to the bank

again, i said that there would be a quest requirement to use it, one with quite a high mining, prob 55, lowest being 30 so it wouldnt be full with people who wouldnt go there if they didnt need mith and would make getting mith ore alot easier for those who can and wanted it

Candymann16.png