Need your help in a DJ Contest!

Neglexis

Heya fellow TIF'ers!

As some of you might have seen from my sig, I have recently entered a DJ Contest in my hometown. I first had to send in a mixtape, after which 15 contenders (in my categorie, which is DnB/Dubstep) were selected. I was one of the happy few, so I was able to move on to the next round! Now, in round 2, it's the people's votes that count! How does this work? Well, each DJ got his own contest fanpage on Facebook, and now we have to collect as many likes as we can. As I assume that most of you have Facebook, I could really use your vote (or in other words, your like!). For moving on to the next round, I need to be in the top 6 (I will keep you guys updated on how my ranking is), but the higher I am in that top 6, the better time slot I will get, with the best being right before the main (and thus well known) act.

Now where's this page you ask? You can find it HERE (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leuven-Goes-Out-DJ-Contest-Neglexis-dnbdubstep/176496132429158). So all I ask of you, are 2 single clicks. One for getting to the page, the other for liking the page. Nothing more, nothing less. Those two click from you, mean so much more to me. You only need 1 spare second, so please, help me out!

Also, you don't have to worry, I am NOT able to see who liked the page, as I am not owner of the fanpage, the contest organisers are. So please, don't let the fear of me accessing your private info hold you back.

If any of you would be interested in judging me before you cast your vote, here's my entry: http://soundcloud.com/neglexis/leuven-goes-out-deejay-contest :)

I also appreciate any form of feedback on this track, so don't hesitate to tell me what you think!

Remember, it only takes you 1 second to give me 30 minutes of playtime on one of the biggest shows here!

Thanks in advance everyone :)

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

Got my 'Like' Neglexis :thumbup: All the best with it!! I don't need a pin though :D :D :D

Got my 'Like' Neglexis :thumbup: All the best with it!! I don't need a pin though :D :D :D

There you go. Just to help a fellow TIFer out.

Why would you give out Membership PINs though? :P

Thanks all sooo much, it really means the world to me! :)

And was thinking about giving away some kind of price to extra motivate some users, but I guess TIF is loving enough :D

Done. Good luck!

Good luck mate, I always wanted to try DJ'ing but well...lack of support from friends/family more or less.

Thanks! And yeah, music has always been my passion, I play the guitar, piano and drums, also produce my own dubstep/dnb tracks, and a while ago also fell in love with DJ'ing. If I manage to win this contest, it'll kinda be my breakthrough :)

sigwg.png

How's the competition going, if you don't mind me asking? :P

Ofcourse I don't mind! :)

Here's a screenshot of the current ranking in my category:

screenshot005dy.png

As you can see, I have a good lead on second place at the moment, but since the online voting still lasts till october 19th, I can still use all the votes you guys can spare ;)

sigwg.png

The page has been taken down, how did it go man?

Sorry for the late answer, had a bit of trouble getting my password reset..

But the page was taken down, because the voting ended wednesday at 10pm!

[hide=...and the results are...]308679_211576622245023_145510072185012_539362_530772741_n.jpg

So to everyone who voted: I LOVE YOU <3: [/hide]

sigwg.png