my life is in shambles - Blog of Minergoo

EmzO9ty.png

this was really cool to me

9HETsRT.png

(dont look at my combat set up, i had no idea what i was doing)

tmKL0Rj.png

:(

the elf city is hella the best place ever. almost probably worth doing mep2 for. right now i am gathering 4k harmonic dust for a crystal pickaxe to do some mining there

try to achieve your dreams because one day you might forget how to dream!

Elf city is hella tight. I am getting used to the layout and the voice thing. Still getting harmonic dust, (1kish atm) but I planted some trees, started growing a couple harmony grass pillars. Thieving is really interesting. I hardly feel the need to leave elf city. (unless you could start dungeons and deposit orts in the city) (also, fishing eventually) But I am training stuff in the city and it is great.

Does anyone know why the elf tribe capes cost 1 mil? That seems like a lot, unless I am missing something they do special?

gz on 50k woodchop xp

why you gatta be that way? :(

ye elf city is really nice. they did a good job

ya rly

You can use the clan capes to remotely check if a clan is currently benefitting from the Voice of Seren. You can also combine all 8 capes into a master clan cape for lulz, and to check the entire set of clans for VOS in one shot.

You need some of the individual capes to unlock certain titles within the elf city. That's about it.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

why you gatta be that way?

The number of DG lamps/pendants/challenges I had before you could freeze skills turned me into a salty old man

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

heres an old picture :) (closest one I could find to me getting 104m woodcutting exp)

tUGvtGM.png

got the agility outfit 

727ZxB8.png

45PBhGv.png

got the crystal pickaxe

3p3M4gd.png

did a clue scroll i got from pick pocketing an elf (totes not worth it, did three puzzle boxes)

Wanna dg together sometime? I'm in the same boat as you for my last total levels. Having issues people who aren't 200m already and w77 makes me cry

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

WyWlPbt.png

KDW5BaV.png

lrIiQia.png 

spot the glitch

DYUiZfd.png

bxp supplies (lol)

Wanna dg together sometime? I'm in the same boat as you for my last total levels. Having issues people who aren't 200m already and w77 makes me cry

no thanks, i only train it with challenges or sinkhole sometimes 

• 2 weeks later...

Training dg at all. Steph plz

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

YystNNb.png

(during bxpweekend) ( I didnt play that much during that weekend due to irl things)
ahqsDno.png

l8ClUcu.png

XmoTCeo.png

HbCVTsU.png

M7JRR0d.png

(my alt got 90 fishing) (thats not how my screen is set up, I just had it there for the screenshot)