my life is in shambles - Blog of Minergoo

too much sarcastic on this blog. he should be less terble. goo is too pro for such shenanigans. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

The 14m base goal is cutting into my fishing gains, so I think I'm going to stop that. I might start participating in my clan's weekly skill comp. This week is thieving.  :thumbup:

Does anyone know if barb fishing will work this weekend? (it didn't in like 2010) I was going to do that and c2.

Terble

no u

too much sarcastic on this blog. he should be less terble. goo is too pro for such shenanigans. 

~~~legoman187~~

:thumbup:

Damn I wish I could 'scape as focused as you lol, I always get massively bored after a couple of hours of doing something :|

I get bored too! Having a huge monitor helps. 

EDIT: :)

oplEASU.jpg

V6CdlXb.jpg

try to achieve your dreams because one day you might forget how to dream!

he doesn't need to beat you we know you are terbel

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

he doesn't need to beat you we know you are terbel

mish level terbel

~~~legoman187~~~

>using another players name as a meme and you've never interacted with them before

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

i appologize, i figure it would be something he would understand. 

i meant no real offense, as i hope you mean no anger.

at any rate go goo beat sarcastic! (sorry if the above is stupid)

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

all good bro just been getting it a lot lately, people ive never met using my name as a verb. i dont mind if its people from here because at least you guys (hopefully) read my blog but like people that I don't even know start doing it and it just gets a bit ridiculous.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I understand. hopefully it turns into something less negative even if it is in a joking manner. may your dxpw go well

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

This is like the worst few days to have double exp. Last night one of my bands had a show, and I have work the rest of the days.

I still managed to get 738k fishing exp yesterday. :) 

(aka i am not cool enough to gain roughly 100m summoning exp)

You can now move the camera around with the scroll wheel in OSRS. AKA: it is now enjoyable to play.

Seriously?! That was one of the reasons why I didn't play as well.

Might have to come join you :).

Also.. nice fishing gains, you are a very consistent XP gainer that doesn't quit.  :thumbup:  

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

You can now move the camera around with the scroll wheel in OSRS. AKA: it is now enjoyable to play.

Seriously?! That was one of the reasons why I didn't play as well.

Might have to come join you :).

Also.. nice fishing gains, you are a very consistent XP gainer that doesn't quit.  :thumbup:  

thank you! :)

I thought you had fishing on your 07 account, or was that your alt

that was my alt 

aPbEIQf.jpg

My biggest OSRS goal was 280 total to vote in the polls. Yay.

8ejZfIh.jpg

dqkZ4sD.jpg

(Also, I found out that I can use the minigame people finder fc thing to teleport places for free! :D ) 

i forgot to post this 

5Jbu92Q.jpg

EDIT: My clan's agility comp just finished. I came in 28th with a little over 1 meters exp. I really enjoy the skill. Before this week the skill was so simple. Just do ba for a bit and then run around the course forever. No banking, no auras, no urns. 

Also, I wanted to wear my green boater all the time, so I needed a keepsafe box. I thought you needed rune coins and loyalty points, so I bought my first bond. I guess I could have gotten it with just loyalty points? If so, I wasted 6m. :( But I have enough gps to continue fishing, so it is not devastating. 

And I started looking at my rank in certain skills. It is cool to think that less than 600 p2p, not banned people have more fishing exp than me. And it seems that I gain at least a few ranks every day I train. I have never played for ranks before. This is cool.

And I am excite for the new skill cape things. Although I wish it was 200m instead of 104m, because level 120 means nothing for those skills.