Rohan's Blog: Bossing, Maxing, Titles

So after talking to a clan mate about Borderlands 2 I had the sudden urge to turn my avatar into Mr. Torgue BECAUSE REASONS!!!

In other news I've decided to take up the challenge of soloing Nex again although this time with a much better set up:

Uu2ptov.png

Found out I could trade my Chaotic Rapier in for 100k Tokens which got me the Ammy of Zealots and Ring of Vigour. As for the Nex buff apparently it changes per spawn instead of per kill so all you need to do is lobby on a mage prayer spawn. 

As for Singularitys I have 2 left, sold 1 for a profit of 4mish and I still have faith they will rise (technically they are now). 

Sing is still not very useful.  It only adds around 3% dps over vbook, even less if you have seis wand I think.

True but they are still the best Mage-Offhand item so it's still gonna be sought after (or so I hope)  :-P

rohanlord.png

I only clicked on this blog because of Torgue.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I don't get how people can spend so much for a mage offhand. I am still dumbfounded by spending 100m+ for a t80 wand.

It is crazy money however I suppose if it's used to make the money back it's justified. I think the craziest price is the 80m for a Zaryte bow  :-P

GyxtjWo.png

rohanlord.png

Congrats on 99 wood cutting man! What's next?

Also I had to figure out who you were before I posted before :P

Unsure tbh, I just train whatever I feel like when I feel like!

Congrats on the 99!

Thanks! Gratz on the Firemaking!

Some more levels:

KSk6XJH.png

NJxNkEk.png

rohanlord.png

Start off with a Divination level:

7z4s8cm.png

I've decided to get back on track to 99 Slayer. I've brought a load of equipment and plan to boss as much as I can on the way there. To begin with I'm going to spend points on upgrading my helm fully but after that I will skip tasks that aren't bosses whenever I can. Here's how it is going so far:

1uo4aI9.png

TmcjuRr.png

I will hopefully organize a gear tab for tomorrow to show you what I'm working with  ;)

rohanlord.png

Remember why I hated the Kalphite King and ended up killing the Queen and her minions instead. I didn't record all drops which was stupid as she actually has an ok table. Oh well there's always next task.

Here are some other levels I've got:

xLQOSJI.png

V24H5Ps.png

RR7qFdV.png

All bxp other than a couple of portants  :-P

Currently on a Black Dragon task which I should finish tomorrow, will post loot!

rohanlord.png

87 Slayer. da[bleep] man????

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

solid blog is solid

No idea how you're getting div levels so fast, I'm still at like, 58 lol

BECAUSE OF EXPLOSIONS AND BADASSERY

*insert self-sung guitar solo here*

But seriously, dem gains.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Got to love them PVM tasks... dagannoths (DKs), black dragons (QBD), kalphite (KK), greater demons (Kril). Kuradel needs to let us have elementals so we can do glacors on task.

Next time I get a dag task I need someone to help teach me DKs.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

solid blog is solid

The world event was a huge help, other than that it's been Jack of Trades, Pengs, Tears and Troll Invasion  :-P

87 Slayer. da[bleep] man????

aVOScl3.png

:-w

solid blog is solid

BECAUSE OF EXPLOSIONS AND BADASSERY

*insert self-sung guitar solo here*

But seriously, dem gains.

Every time I level (warning language(sort of)):

Got to love them PVM tasks... dagannoths (DKs), black dragons (QBD), kalphite (KK), greater demons (Kril). Kuradel needs to let us have elementals so we can do glacors on task.

Next time I get a dag task I need someone to help teach me DKs.

A Glacor and TD task would be amazing! I wish they would at least add them to challenges so those who don't like bossing could skip them if they wished. As for Dks I haven't a clue what to do with them although I'll defo be going there when I get a dagannoth task, may get 90 Crafting and Death Lotus first though.

Did a Steel Dragons, Dust Devils and Kalphite task today. Did the Kalphite task at the Queen again which took ~ 90mins and yielded:

CwFWxRI.png

Loots a little meh for 90 mins  :wacko:

rohanlord.png

money is money, though

plans for double xp if it happens?

Saving up as much chi as I can for RC exp, doing farming runs and then 

large-antique-mahogany-table-4-metre-mid

Hopefully to 99. Expecting it to cost me in the region of 80-120m.

So today I did another Kalphite task and got this for loot:

VfS6CQc.png

I also discovered the awesomeness of Divine Box Traps the other day so:

gm17mic.png

rohanlord.png

Latest Slayer level:

KF5Iyj5.png

And some K'ril loot:

sfcfaJf.png

Had 44 Greaters left but cancelled as I wanted an Abby task ready for tomorrow. I might start doing Hunter on the run up to BXP weekend, apparently grenwalls are good exp and money.

rohanlord.png