MASS RS2 BAN!

Kodak_Ranger

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah well. . . i don't share the same feelings as you guys. my pure got banned for no reason. they said they have "evidence" that i have been macroing. i have no life, i play 5 hours a day. . . not sure how they have "evidence" that i've done anything illegal other call a few pkers noobs. . .

Well give them time. I'm sure they'll catch them soon. :)

Goturwhip: Try appealing. No doubt that there may have been mistakes (you did respond to all random events etc yes?).

no. . . lol most of them i would wait to fight because i like that hehe. but if i was doing something else yes. and i have a lot of pmod friends. . . and i told them and they are like "duh. . . thats [developmentally delayed]ed, your just a noob that has no life and plays 5 hours a day." so not really sure what to do. and yes i have tried appealing, they say that have "evidence" but they can't release it for some reason.

:? Hrm, it's your account and you should have the right to know what was it that made them believe you were macroing...

Do you talk now and again? :P

At any rate, hope for the best. :|

Yay! Best Newspost For Months! :P Hackers And Macrooners Beware ! :P

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

my list of banned

benji fun...81 wcing

fun 4 yew....81 wcing

pure4yew.....79 wcing

yews4you....77 wcing

l0ttaw00d.....78 wcing

trees4me.....74 wcing

mmmfishies....78 fishing 76 cooking

3ssi3...60 mining

3ss man....60 mining

3ss4me...54 mining

ess4less....52 mining

1800ess....all my moneys

Jagex owned me hard core...over 22 mil in items gone

Wow...way to pick inauspicious names [/sarcasm]

:lol: cool names..

gotta remember all your account names somehow

It seems the top 20 players are different now then before the update, with exceptions, (zezima, the old nite, etc..) but they are not all the same. Anyone else notice this?

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

#1-

yes im soo happy finnaly the autoers are stopping!..his will also make the game a little less laggy. with less peeple playin

There's still miniclip, which will make sure those 20000 people are replaced.... within like a week

#2- GO JAGEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more stinking autotalkers in world 2 fally bank!

Autoers- you've been burned!!! you've been sucked in!!! Eat cabbage!!!

:lol:

R.I.P Doodles53 (pker)

Quit PC FPS January 17th, 2007

This is one update I love.

I loved this part especially.

As well as having new systems to detect people cheating in this way, we are also using a new system to go through and ban other accounts used by these cheats, so they can't just cheat on a 'throwaway' account they don't care about, and expect their other accounts to be unaffected.
8)

Well. They were lieing. My friends account, just their autoers got banned. They managed to transfer everything to mules and they still had every other account left.

Only 15000?!?!?! Ha!!! I can go to any Edgeville in any world and still see autoers moving between the Yews.

Theres one thing I don't understand about Autoers. Why do they do it? What is the fun in letting a machine move your character around for you? (Talk about lazy) Runescape is meant to be played for FUN. Letting a machine do all the work isn't any fun. Ya, I know, cutting yews can get pretty boring, and autoers do make alot of money off of doing that. But, seriously, they could try talking to other people there instead of sitting their lazy butt on a couch watching tv while a machine moves your character. It makes me sooooo mad when I see autoers. I just don't understand it.... Its only some imaginary money in a game they are making. Theres no challenge in autoing.

Ways to recognize an Autoer:

They always walk.

They never talk.

When the tree they were cutting dissapears, they dont move until the next one appears. Even then theres a short delay in time before they start moving again.

Eventually, they make a slow walk to the bank. When at the bank, it only takes them 1 second to deposit the yews.

They usually wont wear any armour, because if they are attacked by a Random Creature, they wont fight back (as far as i know they wont... Not sure on that part though)

If you see these signs, you need to report them for macroing. At least, i think its macroing you report them for.....

15000, is most likely a lie. That's now even how many people who use the bot.

Why autoers auto? Because they are tired of clicking, and clicking and clicking. Wasting the time, they rather let the bot do it and get all the items, then they can sell it for real life cash or use it to get their levels higher.

Do you know how boring it is to mine Iron all the time or mine coal in the guild? or even Fish in karamja

Maybe not for you because you are a stupid little [bleep].

You sir, a little [wagon].

"How to recgonize" a autoer.

So you are telling me whoever that dosen't talk is autoing? I have friends who put their chat to friends and do something without bothering to reply to 500 people.

Do you report them?

They always walk? are you stupid? dumbhead.

15k + 5k autoers are gone for good. They mentioned "banned" right? Well, hopefully the autoer's account are destroyed.

Just wondering, those 15k autoers...are they including the F2P? Previous update about banning 5k players were P2P, how about this one?

This is one update I love.

I loved this part especially.

As well as having new systems to detect people cheating in this way, we are also using a new system to go through and ban other accounts used by these cheats, so they can't just cheat on a 'throwaway' account they don't care about, and expect their other accounts to be unaffected.
8)

Well. They were lieing. My friends account, just their autoers got banned. They managed to transfer everything to mules and they still had every other account left.

I agree with that because someone I know used an autoer for fun and got their woodcutting really high, the auto was banned but his main or any other of his accounts were not.

evidence?

I agree with that because someone I know used an autoer for fun and got their woodcutting really high, the auto was banned but his main or any other of his accounts were not.

he did not trade with his main or he did not login his main with ryan aryan or he only do auto on internet cafe or he got 2 comps