Whats in your wardrobe?

DragnFly

It was so much easier wearing uniforms to school, haha. I loved not having to worry about what I wore. All through high school my clothes consisted of khakis and school shirts (we basically got a shirt for each sport we played and every club we were in, every year). So I was set. But when I got to college, I knew that wouldn't work. So, I'm slowly rebuilding my wardrobe.

It's pretty bad at this point, though. My roommate buys shirts left and right because his parents give him money all the time. I'm on a budget so I can't be too spendy. Maybe if I get around to it I'll make a list of what I have.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Hmm.

20 or so t-shirts, I only wear about 7 of them often though [2 college, 2 high school, mountain dew, alien graphic, 2 JDRF/diabetes]

6 pairs of cargo shorts, mostly khaki

1 pair Basketball shorts

spandex shorts [win]

underarmor top/leggings

various undershirts/tank tops

2 pair 'hockey shorts' [really thin cargo shorts]

6 pairs of cargo pants, all khaki

6 or so hoodies, I only wear two or three regularly though

1 track top/track pants

2 pair black dress pants

1 pair khaki dress pants

3 dress shirts [red, blue, white]

Plus a couple of belts

3 knee braces [should get rid of the two, the elastic's shot]

obscene number of socks in many varieties

Like 6 pairs of shoes: 3 hi top chuck taylors, 1 low top chucks, 1 mizuno running, 1 nike 'sportswear', 1 nike sandals, Columbia boots, goalie skates, hockey skates. plus an ugly pair of dress flats I never wear.

My mom and I are about the same size, so things I've worn once and won't ever wear again she takes.

2 Jeans, 3 hoodies, 2 coats, 1 shirt, 3 sweat wicking tops, 2 cardigans, 3 salwaar kameezes, 7 t-shirts, 1 tracky, 2 sweatpants and 3 shoes. Most of my t-shirts are hand-me-downs from my brother >_>

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I slimmed down my wardrobe a bit when I came to uni so that I only had clothes that would actually fit - here's an approximation.

25 t-shirts (most very colourful, simple. A few internet/nerdy ones)

1 shirt

4 pairs of jeans

2 pairs of cargo pants

1 pair of formal pants

3 pairs of shorts

2 pairs of gym pants

2 skirts (1 short denim & 1 long pink one)

2 dresses

6 hoodies

1 denim shirt

2 jumpers

3 coats

10 pairs of shoes

to be fair, most of my clothes have come from primark and I recently started to shop a lot in charity shops. I can't really say any of my clothes are expensive, at most, some of the dresses/nerd t-shirts might have cost around £15.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• 2 weeks later...