wats the best thing 2 do when ure bored on runescape?

meatbag66

Since you're a member, I'd say the best thing to do would be to organize your bank. It can get really messy sometimes and it's always good to be able to find an anti-poison potion when you really need one.

i find that when i cant be bothered to do quests or train combat i dont no wat 2 do so wat 2 u do inure spare time on runescape? :?

If I was so bored playing RS that I would just stand there doing nothing? That is your question yes?

I would go do something else. Find another game to play. Read a book. Go outside and do something, anything besides sitting there wondering what I should be doing.

I mean really, you play the game as a form of entertainment. If you are so bored you don't know what to do, it must not be that entertaining. You might as well call it work if you aren't entertained by playing it.

well sometimes i start smelting iron, needs small attention, and then i go read forums, just like now ;)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

I would say go do Castle Wars. That is what I do when I am bored

Also if you are bored, you could just log off and do something productive in the real world.

whats the real world? some sort of new item? is it wieldable and tradable? info plx :lol:

newsigvq3.png

My first ever sig wewt! (worst face ftw?)

Wish me luck with the fire cape ;)

;ast time i got bored, i went to wildy about 27 times on suicide misions :D

Oh that is great fun, be sure to bring a rubber chicken for complete ownage :wink:

Last time I did this was on a Fridaynight on a f2p server so runerocks and greaters were filled with pkers. Me and a friend went into wildy 5 or 6 times with an inventory filled with ashes and stuff. We even accidentally killed a pker :shock: His mates killed us about an instant later so we followed him around Lumby for a while :lol:

Abyss pkers are also great to mess with, just make sure you have a bunch of charged glorys in your bank, get your rubber chicken and charge them. About 4-5 seconds later you'll be in Falador, so get your glory, tele to edge and go again :lol: When you do this often enough they switch worlds :twisted:

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Lol nfl blitz = owned kthnx pl0x

anyway i agree witht the others i get this alot its like wdf am i sopposed to do in f2p? when i was in members when i got board i just logged off but mostly i was sitting around doing a quest or gaining the levels for a quest... :P

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Logout and do something else that you enjoy, or do something that you need to do in the real world.

wacka wacka wacka wacka 8) Sup man

Uhh if youre bored on RS, then go kick it with ur friends or find something to do at ur house :\

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08

Okay...people...the question he asked is basically:

"What can I do ON RUNESCAPE when I get bored of training?"

Well, my friend, thats why we have mini-games :)

One of my favorite mini games is the Shades of Mor'ton temple thing. PLUS it is profitible if you are decently lucky. And it gives crafting exp (temple repair), prayer exp, firemaking xp, and combat exp.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

gather a bunch of friends and go to the Tzharr fight pits and duke it out with all of the people there... equipped in full bronze... using cooked chicken to heal... and bring the pain with a girly bunch of flowers :lol:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

-multi task go fishing or woodcutig for like lobs shark magics yews anything that doesnt require much clicking but those r best(this aint against rules) and train ur skills as u..... read a book or magazine or sruf the web get ur hw done watever u want

go have fun-castle wars, fight pits,pking,duel arena,kbd.kq,dag kings watever u want

shut comp off- AND GO DO SOMETHING THEN ELSE OTHER THEN RS. if u take a break it makes rs a lot more funner

-hope this helps

enjoi888.png

whenever i dont feel like actively training anything, I just go to fish or woodcut and surf forums on half the window.

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

shut comp off- AND GO DO SOMETHING THEN ELSE OTHER THEN RS. if u take a break it makes rs a lot more funner

I just read this and had a HUGE urge to go outside and have a water balloon fight, when its the middle of winter and I'm to old for it :?

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Okay...people...the question he asked is basically:

"What can I do ON RUNESCAPE when I get bored of training?"

Bored = Bored.

If you are bored on the game, why are you playing it at all.

There are plenty of things to do. Why would you ever get bored in the first place.

Once you get to the point that you are bored, it is time to stop for a while and do something else that doesn't bore you.

Does that mean quit forever? No.

But as soon as you get bored playing it, you aren't going to enjoy yourself anymore, it just becomes a chore/work to continue playing.

Taking a break for a day or two is the best solution to this problem.