Saradomin_Mage

Pest Queen summons a lot of healers.

She has 4 then they die.

She summons 3, they die

2, die

1, die.

THEN she will finally not summon em

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pest Queen summons a lot of healers.

She has 4 then they die.

She summons 3, they die

2, die

1, die.

THEN she will finally not summon em

thanks for the info, didn't remember that from quest. So basically I need to hang in there a bit longer :shades:

Next time Ill prepare just for her, meaning ill need more brews and yak etc, instead of my trusted steel titan. Bummer, loved my steel titan out in dominion tower, but I just can't seem to reach endurance 25 :wall: (reached 24, then faced pest queen with not enough food)...

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Monkey god trio: what gear, setup, familiar? Also what strategy: which to lure, which to kill first, what to pray... etc

Thanks inadvance! :mrgreen:

You can find that advice in this thread. It's been asked.

Your post is not of much use, but I guess you knew that yourself already.

I've literally gone through the thread till page 14 and I did find some advice on the monkey trio but I was just wondering if a more suitable method was found and if somebody wanted to share that.

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

Monkey god trio: what gear, setup, familiar? Also what strategy: which to lure, which to kill first, what to pray... etc

I've literally gone through the thread till page 14 and I did find some advice on the monkey trio but I was just wondering if a more suitable method was found and if somebody wanted to share that.

What I did for the Unis was as follows:

-Turn on protect from magic and piety as soon as the battle starts

-Run behind a pillar, wait for Ayuni (green) to teleport to you

-Turn on protect from melee and kill her, keep an eye on your prayer

-Once she's dead, get behind the pillar closest to Leuni (red) and make sure to have protect from magic and piety on whenever moving between pillars

-Pop in and out of cover and attack Leuni once each time

-Wait a second or two behind the pillar so when you expose yourself, Leuni won't react in time to hit you, and you'll only be hit by Eruni (blue)

-Continue until Leuni is dead, then proceed to kill the stray demon

-Lure the demon behind a pillar to kill it safely, remember to keep your mage protect/piety on when exposed

-Once the demon is dead, run up to Eruni and attack her - then repeat the process (with an extra demon each time) until she's dead

Using this strategy, it wasn't that difficult. And I reccomend bringing an enhanced excalibur (elite level advised) for healing. Seeing as you can wait behind a pillar as long as you want, you can abuse the EE spec infinitely if you need, however you should have enough food not to need it much.

Oh, and if you run into them in climber mode, you better hope you don't have no prayer handicap. Without prayer, you're gonna take a lot more damage.

Well, there's my strategy I posted a while back.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

What I did for the Unis was as follows:

-Turn on protect from magic and piety as soon as the battle starts

-Run behind a pillar, wait for Ayuni (green) to teleport to you

-Turn on protect from melee and kill her, keep an eye on your prayer

-Once she's dead, get behind the pillar closest to Leuni (red) and make sure to have protect from magic and piety on whenever moving between pillars

-Pop in and out of cover and attack Leuni once each time

-Wait a second or two behind the pillar so when you expose yourself, Leuni won't react in time to hit you, and you'll only be hit by Eruni (blue)

-Continue until Leuni is dead, then proceed to kill the stray demon

-Lure the demon behind a pillar to kill it safely, remember to keep your mage protect/piety on when exposed

-Once the demon is dead, run up to Eruni and attack her - then repeat the process (with an extra demon each time) until she's dead

Using this strategy, it wasn't that difficult. And I reccomend bringing an enhanced excalibur (elite level advised) for healing. Seeing as you can wait behind a pillar as long as you want, you can abuse the EE spec infinitely if you need, however you should have enough food not to need it much.

Oh, and if you run into them in climber mode, you better hope you don't have no prayer handicap. Without prayer, you're gonna take a lot more damage.

Well, there's my strategy I posted a while back.

Thanks a lot :)

I found that most of the monkey god trio info was on page 15-16 lol... was just getting tired of reading through all the posts. But mah, now I'm well prepared, I'd say.

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

Lol.

So the banner works in Soul Wars.

However, it's counted as a non-combat item when you try to go through the barrier.

HOWEVER, you can still take it in, if you plant it outside and then wait for it to come back to you. This is just very annoying, since to get into a game of SW you have to get in as fast as possible.

I noticed once and only once that it gave me the chatbox message although I planted it everytime I rushed the avatar, usually right underneath the avatar, lol.

SO BROKEN

2dgucz6.png