"if i were andrew gower..."

neogeo0823

I'd exploit the game I created and become a sell-out.

Oh wait...

^^ :lol:

I got to second that :lol:

Gower is the player of Zezima. So is the team of programmers that create Runescape. That is why Zezima has 99 in everything. Only the creator and programmers would have the time to dedicate to getting that, as they tested stuff out. What else does he need? 99 Billion P Hat sets?

Idiot :?

Now where did you get this info from?

Oh and for the people like you :\

zezima1ok0jk.png

Yeah its a lil old, but still...

If I were Andrew Gower..hmmm, I think I would release POHs to members. Also summoning and have a new area of wilderness in the south of RS. Pretty bad idea arn't they? :D

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I was shocked when I learned that Jagex had a CEO who was not Andrew or Paul.

So yes, Andrew is a sell-out in a way. At least we don't see Subway ads in the game like CounterStrike.

or do we? When I said hello to my pal the Makeover Mage I noticed something different...

sheepway.jpg

Also in my latest trip through Falador I noticed a few odd things as I traversed back and forth between the mining guild and the bank.

Subgraffiti.jpg

Lmao,i would ban any1 who gives me grief with a personal msg when they try to lawg in.ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

instead of a runescimmy i would be wearing a "light saber" :D hihi !

and i can use the force instead of magic

and i can lift up objects to shoot at players instead of ranging :P

well, the game is actually called RUNEscape not STARscape, u knew?

Gower is the player of Zezima. So is the team of programmers that create Runescape. That is why Zezima has 99 in everything. Only the creator and programmers would have the time to dedicate to getting that, as they tested stuff out. What else does he need? 99 Billion P Hat sets?
If thats true, then why did he try to sell his account on ebay? Jagex saw it and decided not to give make him a mod.

well, maybe jagex mods arent in the highscores? and maybe it wasnt zezima himself who tried to sell his account on ebay? and like said above maybe zezima isnt andrew (or the other way)

i would probably implement some suggestions like custom bank pages and customizing your friends list and some other very good suggestions from players.

i would definitely make an integrated clan system, with the clan leader having the ability to recruit members and making them affiliated to all the other members of the clan. and get rid of the stupid team capes that nobody uses anyway. you would have a whole new control panel with a list of the clan members, and communication options to message all online members, as well as offline messaging

a lot could be done to improve the game, both from player suggestions, and from where the storyline should be going.

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Tutorial island=unreachable=not cool to put a KBD there (of course, that could be fixed :P ...).

changing all men/women into lvl 82 lesser demons would be funny too...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.