"if i were andrew gower..."

neogeo0823

what would you do if you were andrew gower? you know andy, right? the creator of runescape? i havent seen him personally, but ive talked to a few people who have conversed with him both in game and irl. they say hes a pretty nice guy as long as your polite. anyway, apparently, he can do anything he wants in game. not just manipulate his stats and junk, but summon various objects, animals and npcs, he can change his form, he can make the monsters around him do different things, like say different messages, or have all of them attack one player, etc. so if you had his power in game, what would you do with it?

if i were andrew gower, id walk around lumbridge as a king black dragon burning all the npcs just to freak out the newbs :P

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

i would drop massive amounts of all rare items and crash the economy then id make all the lvl 3's immortal and tell them to go to the wildy and kill all the high lvl people lol and id make a pink god set and make it only wearable by lvl 1 def lol and give it to all the noobs and give a fiew of em 1 billion dollars and watch them freak out about being so rich

Bubsa, somethings up right? You used to have something witty to say and now it's harsh. But then again it was quite an agreeable comment..

Truth hurts, don't it?

truth: my anti-runescape.
I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

hmmm

i would make some really weird armour with like a chair on the front of the plate and wear it and walk all day troughout runescape and laughing about the comments

or i would follow high leveled players and beg for money :lol:

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

I was shocked when I learned that Jagex had a CEO who was not Andrew or Paul.

So yes, Andrew is a sell-out in a way. At least we don't see Subway ads in the game like CounterStrike.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I was shocked when I learned that Jagex had a CEO who was not Andrew or Paul.

So yes, Andrew is a sell-out in a way. At least we don't see Subway ads in the game like CounterStrike.

or do we? When I said hello to my pal the Makeover Mage I noticed something different...

sheepway.jpg

Also in my latest trip through Falador I noticed a few odd things as I traversed back and forth between the mining guild and the bank.

Subgraffiti.jpg

Simple!

1) make all 'velds in the slayer tower lvl 9999 with infinate hp and hits automatic 99s :twisted:

2) walk around in lumby feeding the noobs to my pets and giving the newbs 1m gp ea :D

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

hmm...

instead of a runescimmy i would be wearing a "light saber" :D hihi !

and i can use the force instead of magic

and i can lift up objects to shoot at players instead of ranging :P

hihi !

i can fly too :D

and my army consists of legendary wariors :)

jup, jup,

all the ugly golems should dance before me when i'm passing them and every one i meet will bow automaticly :P :D :)

reign like a king (but i'm a girl so andy should be a girl-)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :x

hmm.. create a special set of armour (looks like shinobi) and followed by 2 npc that dress like royal assassin..

And i would want my armour to have a glow just like the rune temple altar (just before u enter it).. that kinda glow.. 8)

errr...Create a builing in lvl 123 wildy (yes I would create an isalnd that would be located in deeeeeeeeeep wildy) then tele all noobs and non noobs, the whole population of RS there. Then wait till they kill each other and give the winner 10 sets of each rare there is in the game from Green h'ween mask to half wines and Christmas Crackers.

Oh and I would also run the game as it is perhaps recruit a few more Pmods and just live a rich life. Creating uselles updates in while and messing up the economy from time to time.

Gower is the player of Zezima. So is the team of programmers that create Runescape. That is why Zezima has 99 in everything. Only the creator and programmers would have the time to dedicate to getting that, as they tested stuff out. What else does he need? 99 Billion P Hat sets?

ue5wr.jpg

Wow...I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

I would...give my self all of the rares, get all stats to 99, order donuts, enough untill I am 39, go buy accounts on Ebay and call people stupid noobs :P Just kidding lol, hmm....but seriously, I would make pigs fly, and be level 93.4 with fire breath, and gas attack...yeah, that would be it :D :o :lol:

Gower is the player of Zezima. So is the team of programmers that create Runescape. That is why Zezima has 99 in everything. Only the creator and programmers would have the time to dedicate to getting that, as they tested stuff out. What else does he need? 99 Billion P Hat sets?

~Edit, I think xXru1n3dXx cleared up this whole issue.

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

I'd exploit the game I created and become a sell-out.

Oh wait...

give him a break. something's gotta pay his bills in real life.

also, whoever said that zezima tried to sell his account, it was more than likely a person claiming to own zezima's account, not the actual player of zezima. if jagex believed it was the real zezima, he would have been banned for account trading and would no longer show up on the high scores