LOLOL 

Leader of CPK dropped for bow :).

c515d26bc0.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

how much have u lost pking tho

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Other than the main-hand ascension I lost, 60% tectonic, and karil and gano sets here and there, not much. Probably around 200M in total?

I've made close to 2b.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Damage bonus :)

4K469.png

But I die really quick, especially if I get sniped. :(.

150M Crystalchop

144779c012.png

4K469.png

Yeah I'm wondering how you survive with skeletal. Damage bonus gr8 though but srsly you're naked for armour.

Yeeeeeeeee. Gotta be careful :P. I hit a 9.5k wild magic while meta'd on somebody in skeletal today.

4K469.png

wow ur dice af

i'd like 2 shadow dyes plz

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Yeah I'm wondering how you survive with skeletal. Damage bonus gr8 though but srsly you're naked for armour.

Yeeeeeeeee. Gotta be careful :P. I hit a 9.5k wild magic while meta'd on somebody in skeletal today.

And that was with a cstaff...

I should try out the level 50 power armor tbh, though not sure how effective spined is for ranged.

In all honesty if you're being piled without a shield on, it really doesn't matter what armor you wear (even ports), you will be dropped when TB'd unless you spam eat. Gotta spam that 1-tick rocktail sara-brew, I have slots on my bar specifically to do that lol. Might as well start wearing cheap power armor in the wildy rather than Barrows now...

• Like 2

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

The only real difference I have noticed between Karil's and royal is that I get attacked more often in Karil's. It just doesn't help that magic armor is like 300k for the t60 set and 1500k for the t70 set.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

True.

First kill of bandos trip. Ended up with bcp, gloves, effigy, and 300 onyx bolts. :D.

Yes..too many prayer pots and I have the wrong ring.

4aef8417de.png

4K469.png

I had a bit of spare cash after my seismic PK a few months ago, stocked up on some runes. As you can see, I don't like having a lot of cash. :|.

4K469.png

My end of year thingy. Lost a lot of ranks, wtf. :(.

b5759e307e.png

4K469.png

1.4b at the end of last year was not bad actually. The rate at which people train at that overall experience just shot up so you sort of fell behind the curve. Maybe something to do with doing warband pvp all the time :)

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Don't forget spinbuyers  -_-

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Don't forget spinbuyers  -_-

As well as former players who lost membership (they got re-added back to hiscores).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Ty Mish :]

I also don't use silverhawks. :/. I've bought a few spins in the past, but nothing to make any sort of real difference.

Training my alt lately.

6fc5a03501.png

4K469.png

now i only need 1 shadow dye